1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Bye Cluthfan, Bye Rockets

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by sweatseek, Oct 5, 2019.

1. don grahamleone

don grahamleone Contributing Member

How about an appreciation post? ^ ^

2. Texanasiafan

Texanasiafan Member

You do aware that Lots of Chinese street foods are using recycled oils from the sewer and also the milk powder they used to feed their babies are poisoned and hence they are fighting for the safe milk products overseas all the time.

These facts are well recognized by all Chinese people, so best of luck.

Nook likes this.
  3. don grahamleone

Well, you can’t get recycled sewer oil without having fresh clean oil first. I guess I’ll hit the carts at higher elevations. They probably recycle downhill.

chimera34, Nook, D-rock and 7 others like this.
  4. napalm06

napalm06 Huge Flopping Fan

LMAO. Gold post.

don grahamleone likes this.
  5. Verbal Christ

Verbal Christ Member

Go eat a dick commie. Rockets fans don’t support tyrants. Fk Tilman too for choosing the dollar. Les would never.

6. IBTL

IBTL Member
    Supporting Member

Op going to make a political stand for someone making a political stand.

Tiananmen square never forget

7. magichat281

magichat281 Member

SMH. People like you need to stay out sports. Politics has nothing to do with sports.

8. MorningZippo

MorningZippo Member

that’s only true in democracies. In countries where the government can step in a stop you from playing basketball for no reason, politics are kind of important, even during sports.

the fact that you can separate basketball and politics is a direct result of your freedom.

9. magichat281

magichat281 Member

You too. Why you got put your two cents in politics. I hate going to bar and watching sports and someone brings up politics and religion it’s annoying as ****.

10. magichat281

magichat281 Member

I watch sports to get away from politics. If I wanted to talk politics I would watch cnn not nba at the bar. There’s a time and place for everything. Take that bs politics some where else in another website. I worry about politics when I need to start voting. I’m trying enjoy game and some cold ones.

11. jowman

jowman Member

Get off your high horse. People can join for any reason they want. You aren’t a more pure fan or better person cause you loved the rockets thru one way or another.

12. don grahamleone

Nook and D-rock like this.
  13. Roomba

Roomba Member
    Supporting Member

If you're ever in Beijing, feel free to hit me up :D:D

We can take a food tour around the city and ingest all sorts of delicious and potentially harmful street snacks

and watch Jeremy Lin play in the CBA

Nook, D-rock and don grahamleone like this.
  14. don grahamleone

One of these days tinman'll be able to separate the quality of a fan and when they joined in... but today is not that day.

For example, @00rocketgirl (follow her on instagram if you want to know just how dedicated fans can be) .. she joined in 2010 and she's a much MUCH better and way more dedicated fan than most of us on here.. but for tinman she's no good because she joined some time after 1999. Don't get me wrong.. the core of this site is good quality because of all the 99ers, but some of the newbs have added so much to what we do here. I keep hoping tinman will bury the axe, cheer with all our fans, all while continuing to pay respect to the 94 & 95 champs.

[​IMG]

#174 don grahamleone, Oct 6, 2019
    Last edited: Oct 6, 2019
    D-rock and jcf like this.
  15. don grahamleone

Haha .. hell yeah! I would love to. I want one of everything so I can't narrow down which one made me sick. :)

chimera34 and D-rock like this.
  16. Rox Addict

Rox Addict Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

In 11 years you have 7 posts? Lol ok bye

tinman likes this.
  17. don grahamleone

Yeah, but he was following @cyberx so that's gotta count for something.

D-rock and Rox Addict like this.
  18. magichat281

magichat281 Member

19. don grahamleone

I will not be sucking on your penis. Not into it.

I will tell you this though, I mostly agree with you. I really don't want to think about governments, laws, injustices and politicians while I watch sports. I'd be perfectly fine with taking the national anthem out of the games. Trust me, that anthem is very political. I stand and sing, take my hat off and feel all proud of my country during the anthem, but it's still political. It just is. The military connection to sports is enormous. They honor veterans all the time at games. It's rare if they don't now. That's political AF.

I'm sure we'd be cool if we watched a game together though. I don't want to talk about the presence of politics during games. I just want my cold lone star and for my team to win without getting injured. We could tell each other to piss off, **** off, eat my t***, take that **** outside, bite a bag of dicks *******, eat my ****, go get bent mother ****er, kiss my ass, quit being a slapdick, shut the **** up dumbass, shut your pie hole, quit breathing your arsebreath on the table, quit talking before I give you an uppercunt, you donkey punching son of a b****, your mother figure in your life is a w****.. all the good ones. We'd be fine. I'm just saying politics is in sports whether we want them to be or not.

20. RedRedemption

RedRedemption Contributing Member

You realize he's saying "politics will inevitably find its way into sports and always has" versus "sports SHOULD have politics in it". The second stance doesn't even matter, it just happens. Politics is always everpresent everywhere because its so ingrained into people's day to day lives.