1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Bye bye Phoenix...

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by MadMonk, May 2, 2003.

1. MadMonk

MadMonk Member

Better the Spurs advancing than the Suns with Stephon (Who da real All Star? "I am THE REAL ALL-STAR!") Marbury and the classless Amare ("The Play of the Year? Definitely Yao falling down on the floor, man! Hah Hah.") Stupidmire. :D

Just in - Amare signs contract to be new spokesman for Phoenix waterbed retail chain after his agent's call to Visa, Gatorade, Apple, etc. go unanswered.

2. olliez

olliez Contributing Member

Thank you Spurs!

:D:D:D

Suns' another round of quick exit with tails between their sorry arse.

:D:D:D

3. R0ckets03

R0ckets03 Contributing Member

At least they made the playoffs. :(

4. huby_n1

huby_n1 Member

Thank you.

5. Cipherous

Cipherous Contributing Member

I can guarantee you that the rockets would've been swept and the games wouldn't been close.

The grass is always greener on the other side.

6. olliez

olliez Contributing Member

No, Rockets will probably not do much better.

But it does get annoying when Suns fans constantly tanuting Rockets with tasteless jokes & comments.

And this time I really gloat over their demise.

Tonight it crackes me up to hear all those sportscenter analysts raving again & again about Amare: this is why he is ROY ! Oh my god, another dunk ! Look at him ! The best NBA player coming out of high school!

Those guys just can not get off Amare's you-know-what.

What comes around goes around. When they treat others with insult, they get it back promptly.

I love Frankie's gurantee, really.

:D

7. xiki

xiki Contributing Member

Props to the Suns. They put up a whale of a battle (better than the Wolves did in three of their shames).

8. rocketfan83

rocketfan83 Member

Well nobody expected them to win the series they put up a fight as a expected. Marbury is "the real all-star" he proved it throughout the season. He didnt fade like our franchise down the stretch. Say what you want about Amare but hes dropping 13.5 half a game just by dunking imagine what hes going to do when he developes other aspects of the game. As far as Im concerned the Suns and their fans can talk all the trash in the world and that sucks to say cuz theres few teams that i hate more.

9. ROXTXIA

ROXTXIA Contributing Member

Starbury only recently turned a corner. He plays with a chip on his shoulder which is good (he plays better) and bad (he's a jerk). I give him props for a good season.

Hopefully Steve will improve when we get a guard alongside him who can set others up rather than stunt the offensive flow.

Amare's fun to watch, but I'll take Yao.

10. Desert Scar

Desert Scar Contributing Member

We need our boy Francis to be a little more of a jerk with a little bigger chip.

11. tolne57

tolne57 Contributing Member

Too bad Marbury didn't play at another level, or two levels higher that or four levels higher then that.

12. francis 4 prez

francis 4 prez Contributing Member

yeah, according to him, he was going to play 7 levels higher on thursday. guess he ain't good at stepping up.

13. DavidS

DavidS Contributing Member

The analyst will be riding Yao's jock next year. The "Amare dunk" will get old, once Yao starts to fine-tune his array of moves and improves his strength.

14. DavidS

Yep. Marbury has always played with that "chip" but the last two years he really improved on his "team play."

Hopefully Francis can follow suit.

15. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

The last two years? Are you sure about that?

16. Dr of Dunk

Dr of Dunk Clutch Crew

That had to be among the dumbest interviews I've ever witnessed. The boy's dribbling a rock between his ears.

17. DavidS

Ok, this year and the last part of the previous year.

Geeesh!

I was going to say the last 18 months. But why?