1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

But her emails: Justice Department to review Clinton email case... again

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Carl Herrera, Jan 4, 2018.

1. JuanValdez

JuanValdez Contributing Member

That's fine. They can investigate it forever as far as I'm concerned. They might even get an indictment. I don't think it will generate the media impressions they're hoping for, but they're welcome to try.

2. No Worries

No Worries Contributing Member

Your standard issue Republican believes in tax breaks for the rich.

Trump ran against 10+ Republicans in the primaries who supported top 1% tax breaks.

Trump after becoming President appears to become policy agnostic. His campaign pledges are not being pursued. He is letting the Congressional Republicans drive policy.

3. SamFisher

SamFisher Contributing Member

Players only meeting time for the Washington MAGA's?

KingCheetah likes this.
  4. larsv8

larsv8 Contributing Member

The Republican party needs to be purged.

Do nothing but cause problems and waste this countries resources.

5. Carl Herrera

Carl Herrera Contributing Member

Several of the MAGAs have demanded a trade to the Lakers, or they'll just leave via free agency.

6. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

Forests and trees bro

He accomplished something when everyone said he couldn't.

That message point battle is lost and finished

7. B-Bob

B-Bob "94-year-old self-described dreamer"

There, we see what you did.

dobro1229 likes this.
  8. ROXTXIA

ROXTXIA Contributing Member

Give me a break.

I won't say the email thing was Clinton's finest hour, but the only reason this keeps coming up again is so "President" Trump can distract from the Russia investigation and whip his weak-minded followers into a froth. Before they go back to staring at the sky and waiting for Jesus to come riding down on a white horse to fight the dragon or whatever it is they're waiting for.

9. conquistador#11

it's not just any dragon! It's a tremendous beast! Game of thrones doesn't even have a 2 headed beast.

:doing a really bad Samuel L jackson impression:

"
    And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw an ORANGE beast rise up out of the sea, having seven BELLIES and ten FISH FILLETS, and upon his fish fillets ten scoops of ICE CREAM, and upon his heads the name of FAKE NEWS.

2 And the beast which I saw was like unto a COUGAR, and his HANDS were as the hands of a TREX, and his mouth as the mouth of a stargazer: and the dragon gave him his power, and his seat, and great great great authority.
    "

RQM3830 likes this.
  10. Commodore

Commodore Contributing Member

Director Wray (a white hat) already testified that if the OIG report reveals proper investigatory procedures weren't followed, or that the decision not to prosecute was inappropriate, he can "unring that bell"

11. CometsWin

CometsWin Breaker Breaker One Nine

I love how Commodork has labeled white hats and blacks hats depending on decisions aligned with his politics. That is classic Trumpanzee behavior, dumbing down with classic symbolism that is easily digestible. Nice work.

No Worries likes this.
  12. Commodore

Commodore Contributing Member

black hats are those with immense power who use/abuse it for political ends

white hats are like internal affairs, they hold those vested with power to account

13. CometsWin

Sure, the black hats are the bad guys and the white hats are the good guys. Thanks for the explanation. :rolleyes:

14. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

The FBI was clearly compromised, when you see clear evidence of crimes get swept under the rug like it was, that's pretty much the only explanation for it.

Yes, repeatedly and flagrantly breaking the law and compromising national security "wasn't her finest hour"....That said, can you imagine how much jerking off posters like NewRoxFan would be doing all over these boards if there was the evidence against Donald Trump that there is against Hillary for an actual crime? I mean, right now there's no evidence and it's almost a 24/7 circle jerk of speculation what could happen if something actually happens.

cml750 likes this.
  15. mick fry

mick fry Member

[​IMG]
    I like to think of you as the young ambitious Al.

16. Astrodome

Astrodome Member
    Supporting Member

No way Clinton goes down but I could see Huma getting probation for a few years.

17. CometsWin

Don't worry mick, Jews will not replace you.

18. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

C'mon that's giving him WAY too much credit.

cml750 likes this.
  19. Nook

Nook Member

Are you an adult?

20. rimbaud

rimbaud Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

That is absurd. The last time a Republican President with a Pepublican House and Senate passed a tax reform bill was...the last time there was a Republican President. Only W got “yea” votes from Democrats, too.

So what was he big “against all odds” accomplishment? Trump consistently loses to W in accomplishments. Election votes, congressional votes, etc.