1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Bun-B on First Take

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Lil Lee, Feb 27, 2013.

1. robrhodes

robrhodes Member

love how bun repped h-town. hate how they say harden only shoots 44% but fail to mention how often he gets to the free throw line and how efficient a scorer that makes him. So ya Steven A he def is lighting it up.

2. rockets13champs

I love bun b, freakin espn just thinks about Bandwagon. They just proved that HOUSTON ISNT A BANDWAGON CITY. WE LOVE OUR TEAM.
    MUCH RESPECT TO MY MAN BUN B

3. Obito

Obito Contributing Member

It's predictable that a rapper will be misinformed but Skip & Mr. Potato head have little to no idea what they're talking about.

I love Bun B though that's a Texas OG.

4. rockets13champs

ALL OF US NEED TO GO CRAZY ON TWITTER AND TRASH ESPN

5. Rodman23

Rodman23 .GIF

the anti T-mac

6. rockets13champs

WHY CAN LAKERS FAN BELIEVE THEY CAN MAKE PLAYOFFS BUT ROCKETS FANS CANT EVEN BELIEVE WE MAKE FINALS. WHY DOES THE MEDIA SUCH AS STEVEN A AND SKIP BELIEVE THAT? WHY CANT WE BELIEVE IN OUR TEAM??:confused: ARE WE NOT ALLOWED TO? AND I HATE STEVEN A'S QUOTE WHERE HE SAYS WHY ARE HOUSTONIANS SO AFRAID TO PICK SOME ONE ELSE? THE REASON IS BECAUSE WE ARE LOYAL FANS. NO HOUSTONIAN IS A BANDWAGON FAN

1 person likes this.
  7. jacoby

jacoby Member

This video was posted on WorldStar just now lol.

8. greenteaman

greenteaman Member

i love Bun B...but this was too much. Feeding Stephen A and Skip future flame material...ugh.

9. Disciple of RP

Disciple of RP Contributing Member

Word and fify.

10. SK34

SK34 Member

Bun B!!!

I freaking hate this show and this two idiots that act like they know everything when they don't know ****..

11. tmoney1101

tmoney1101 Contributing Member

trill *****s rep trill *****s. that was ****ing awesome, love bun b. that **** had me smiling for ear to ear. skip and steve are ****ing tools.

1 person likes this.
  12. BEAT LA

BEAT LA Member

I'M STEPHEN A SMITH AND I TALK LIKE THIS!

13. Rodman23

Rodman23 .GIF

[​IMG]

14. Xsatyr

Xsatyr Member

Everyone should want to play the Rockets. Our game does not translate well into the playoffs.

15. Asian Sensation

I'm not even from H-Town or Texas for that matter but I love me some Bun B. How can you be mad at a guy for reppin his team on National TV? Is he supposed to say OKC is better than us and they'll beat us? He's just being trill.

16. BEAT LA

BEAT LA Member

I believe we'll beat the Heat too.

[​IMG]

The possibility of anything being possible is possibe. Think of the possibilities.

17. DBRox

DBRox Contributing Member

Trill. I like Bun B, he reps H-Town well and shows pride in our city and home teams, I don't mind the homerism but why was he on that stupid show. smh.

18. Geronimo

Geronimo Member

Nah, remember he was taking some awful shots at the beginning of the season and was sitting at 42 percent for a while lol.

Honestly I can see us going the same route OKC did, a good first round series this year, semi's next year, and then Finals the year after next.

19. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

Cari Champion's laugh started to annoy me.

20. HTownTmac1

HTownTmac1 Member

she had no right to laugh.. because she is a BIG time DELUSIONAL HOMER herself! so is just hating cause her lakers are struggling to make it to the 8th seed, after everyone was saying championship when they got nash and howard