1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Bud Adams wants Vince to come in and save the world!!!

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by tigereye, Oct 27, 2009.

1. Brando2101

Brando2101 Contributing Member

This may sound silly, but do you actually know what a 3rd string QB is? The Titans have 3 Quarterbacks and Booty hasn't played in a game. Vince has played in 3 games. He was the backup QB coming in after Collins was taken out and then he became the starting QB. This isn't up for debate.

I guess I'm being a dick but this is just stupid. You haven't conducted a BBS wide survey of what all horns fans say and what everyone else thinks. You have that one dude that posted how UT was number 1 a few weeks back when they looked bad and then you have Major who is probably the furthest thing from a homer and then people in the middle.

Prove me wrong. Name the posters that said there was a conspiracy. Plenty of us complained that the system wasn't fair that we would own a tiebreaker in a 2 way tie but not 3 way. Come on dude, name all the typical horn fans.

You and Big Texxx should hang out. To say that a school of 50,000 people and a lot of fans around the state who didn't attend the school all behave in this arrogant way is just really ignorant. That's a really dumb sterotype that you can't begin to prove without pointing out some cases.

Please though, List all the crazy horn posters that have said that crap.

2. Brando2101

Brando2101 Contributing Member

Maybe no one cares about this argument but me. This dude won't respond in the Hangout thread bc he knows he's dumb. From the Website Feedback thread:

Explain to me then how the 3rd string QB has played in 3 games (started 1) and the 2nd string QB has played in 0 games?

And once again, respond to my post in THIS thread. I called you an idiot. I'd love to hear how are you aren't.

3. Rocket River

Rocket River Member

Thanks Tinman.
    It is truly appreciated.

Rocket River

4. IROC it

IROC it Contributing Member

I'm actually more worried about the Texans being able to beat the Titans again now that VY is getting another shot. The rivalry seems more deeply entrenched in his veins. He will always want to prove that Houston should have drafted him. With him at the Titans' helm...

He may not save it... but he'll at least change the world.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/4kBeD1L_nd4&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/4kBeD1L_nd4&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

AND I CHUCKLE at an '04 coming in and trying to diss on a 99er. :rolleyes: :D