1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Brutal: Obama's approval ratings worst since Nixon; even worse than W's

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by bigtexxx, Dec 17, 2013.

1. KingCheetah

KingCheetah Contributing Member

Temp. bump in the road -- he'll rebound.

2. bigtexxx

bigtexxx Contributing Member

[​IMG]

worst ever is starting to get some legs

3. CrazyDave

CrazyDave Contributing Member

keep $#@!'in that chicken

4. nolimitnp

nolimitnp Contributing Member

But of course there is no bias in these statistics, right? There were people already calling him the worst president in history before he even started his second term. Am I missing something? He inherited a country on the verge of depression in the midst of two wars with a Congress seemingly against his every decision. It would be impossible to tell me his race and his muslim sounding name haven't impacted his presidency.

5. bigtexxx

fixed it for ya

6. g1184

g1184 Member

What a cool new trick! What do you call that? Is it "slander"?

7. Dubious

Dubious Contributing Member

hyperbole much?

fewer wars, less American servicemen deaths
    bull markets
    domestic energy boom
    health insurance for more people
    not too many terror events

These are the salad days; this is about as good as it gets.

8. RedDynasty

RedDynasty Member

Hey bixtexxx, your party will likely never win another election again.

How does that feel?

9. fallenphoenix

fallenphoenix Contributing Member

bigtexxx is the obama of clutchfans?

10. Codman

Codman Contributing Member

Texxx: same question, different day:

Why do you continue to post here when your threads are perceived so badly? Is it your attempt at humor? Spamming the best bbs on the net?

You could easily pack up, find an ultra-conservative site and save yourself from all of this and the rest of us from being trolled. Yes, the minute we reply to your threads, even if it's for a discussion, you make it a trollfest.

We get it. You hate Obama. Fine.

You're not going to change how someone else thinks based upon all the articles you post with the bold text. It's not happening.

Give it up already. It's getting old.

11. RedDynasty

RedDynasty Member

I second this notion. Texxx barely even posts outside of the D&D. How has he even gotten all that rep?

12. Dubious

Dubious Contributing Member

You must be new here.

You torture a masochist by not hitting him.

1 person likes this.
  13. bigtexxx

Remember, conservatives are the ones who win elections in Texas...

Just because there's a vocal band of liberals here doesn't mean I don't have a strong, silent core of supporters around here who shower me with rep.

And I always find it hilarious that these liberals like Codman and RedDynasty try to silence opposing views. They're afraid of a dialogue, likely because they struggle to defend their positions.

14. white lightning

white lightning Contributing Member

The problem is you offer no dialogue. You just criticize, never offering any solutions. The only solutions you do offer are vague and non-specific.

15. bigtexxx

16. Felixthecat

Felixthecat Contributing Member

What a pathetic way to live a life. On Christmas eve, you're worried about uploading childish memes of the president. Bigtexxx is a big joke.

17. white lightning

white lightning Contributing Member

Apparently Bush's numbers don't count.

18. Codman

Codman Contributing Member

First of all, I'm only afraid of God.

Secondly, I have dialogue on here all the time. I can defend my opinions with logic and general rationality. YOU fail to see it because you have never been open to considering that your viewpoint isn't, well, accurate.

There's no point for anyone on this entire board to have dialogue with you. You don't want dialogue or conversation, Texxx. Every single one of your threads opens with shots at whomever is the target of the day, and your posts offer no window to debate or discuss because you are so closed off to opposing ideas. Then, without this so-called debate that you claim to want, you start belittling those who give you the time of day to respond. You love taking passive-aggressive shots that your know are socially unacceptable and plain disgusting, and when you're challenged or called out for it, you use your favorite, "I'll be the bigger man and not respond" comments because YOU are afraid of discussion. Truthfully, you RARELY discuss anything on here, except your distaste for liberals, specific public figures, groups,etc...

I guess I could search, but I have never seen you post a true discussion related to the Rockets, you know, that awesome team that we--well the majority of us here---adore.

That's why I mentioned the fact that every time someone responds to you, they've been trolled. The couple of minutes that I have wasted on you here are evidence that I am being trolled. As I'm typing this, I already know what the response is going to be. There are about 7 or so that you recycle in the D&D. In hindsight, I should have know that you really don't care for dialogue. Really, you care about polarizing people, being intolerant to differences and making sure that the D&D stay as your personal stomping grounds.

I think it is perfectly polite for me to suggest another political forum for you. One where you can write the same stuff over and over and ridicule any poster that attempts to question your logic. Shoot, I wonder what it would be like to know how you feel about the Rockets because you sure as heck don't discuss that with such vitriol.

So, dude, you're not silencing anyone except yourself. That moment you hit the "submit" button is when you become a ghost to anyone that you claim to want discussion from. Your words push 95% of people away. Really, you should thank anyone that responds to you at this point. So, you're welcome.

It's not because I'm a "libtard," "failure" or part of a "liberal media." I have dozens of friends that are conservative and we talk politics all the time. We disagree. We move on and discuss something again as it comes. The difference is that those people WANT actual discussion and they have enough respect for their common man to consider a different point of view, instead of always throwing out passive-aggressive comments. It's basically just talking under your breath, once again, because you DON'T want dialogue from any person that doesn't agree 100% with you.

Don't blame others. You continue to alienate yourself. We don't know you in real life (maybe some do, I guess), but I hope this "dialogue" isn't a sense of normalcy in your daily communications. It's pretty sad.

1 person likes this.
  19. CometsWin

CometsWin Breaker Breaker One Nine

bigtexxx posting tactics

-if bad news, then repeat + statement "Obama is a terrible leader" + statement "shameful"
    -if good news, then default derogatory statement regarding separate issue.
    -if logic breakdown, then default statement about personal insults in arguments
    -if logic breakdown x2, then generic statement re dominating thoughts and emotions
    -if logic breakdown x3, cease posting for set time, restart cycle

http://bbs.clutchfans.net/showpost.php?p=8309035&postcount=1007

20. LosPollosHermanos

LosPollosHermanos Houston only fan
    Supporting Member

This was a great post and it sucks that it won't get through to him because he is nothing but a troll. He gets a lot of circle jerk rep from the D&D so continues to post the drivel that he does. Its no coincidence that you never see anything BB related from him.