1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Broussard: NY making major ground for LBJ

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by TTRocket, Jul 6, 2010.

1. TTRocket

TTRocket Contributing Member

2. Mr. Clutch

Mr. Clutch Contributing Member

3. ROXTXIA

ROXTXIA Contributing Member

Um, do these dudes at BSPN just make this s*** up as they go?

What, LeBron's going to go on national TV and announce he'll be a Knick, so they can cut away to heartbroken/enraged Cavs fans?

I say he's staying in Cleveland.

4. Chamillionaire

i`m having a hard time believing anything this guy says.

5. TTRocket

TTRocket Contributing Member

I agree. It would be difficult for James to play the good guy on the ESPN special & turn around and say he was deserting home for greener pastures. My bet is still on Cleveland.

6. TheRealist137

TheRealist137 Member

Chris Broussard has contradicted himself 100 times since yesterday it seems like. This guy is barely an insider.

7. Carl Herrera

Carl Herrera Contributing Member

Who knows what motivates whoever told Chris Broussard that. May well be trying to drum up the Nelson ratings for the special. Knicks being in it will increase viewership quite a bit, no?

We'll see... it's just drama.

He's an insider alright, gladly being used for PR purposes by teams, agents, players, etc.

8. Nook

Nook Member

That is because he does not have any inside information and is under a lot of pressure to come up with something.... so he starts to speculate and make things up that he believes make sense... I would not be surprised if he next says Miami is back in the lead for James....

He has been WRONG on almost everything that he has reported. He had James going to NY last year, then not leaving Cleveland... then at the Finals he decided James was coming to Chicago and NOW he decided that the Knicks are making up ground. It makes NO SENSE for NY to all of a sudden make up ground... If James wanted Stoudamire so badly, he would have had the Cavs deal for him last year...

James is going back to Cleveland. Why? Because all of his handlers are from Cleveland and benefit if he stays in Cleveland...

9. professorjay

professorjay Contributing Member

Agreed. Every hour his story does a 180. He's been able to get away with it because everyone's just guessing. I think he's been milking it, personally.

10. NotInMyHouse

NotInMyHouse Contributing Member

ESPN pumping up their ratings for their LeBron hour long special.

11. t_mac1

t_mac1 Contributing Member

you can say that for EVERYBODY at espn. i don't know why people on this board still goes with what any of them say.

just go w/ woj at yahoo. he's the only legit insider that has been consistently right.

12. thetatomatis

thetatomatis Member

This is so everyone can watch including New York. I would be surpised if they go there.

13. BoomTown

BoomTown Member

i couldnt agree more.

14. Raven

Raven Member

If Glen Beck was a sport's channel, he would be ESPN.

15. rockets934life

rockets934life Contributing Member

If Lebron jumps to NY, it would be the biggest heel turn in NBA history. I don't see it happening, NY was fun to flirt with but Cleveland will be waiting at home for him.

16. jdh008

jdh008 Member

I have a hard time believing that the Bosh snub has a lot to do with it. If LBJ is going to hitch his wagon to Bosh, I think he is making a mistake. Make the best decision for you and let the other players come to you. If Bosh really wants to win, he'll suck it up and come to Cleveland with you. The ball is in YOUR court.

17. jdh008

jdh008 Member

I wouldn't be shocked if the LeBron announcement special does record ratings. This has been three years in the making.

18. Downtownbrown

Downtownbrown Member

Cmon these rumors are stupid. Lebron knows 100% where he is going. No one is making leverage or losing leverage. It doesn't take person 2 weeks to make a decision.