1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Brock's Intro] UFC 121 Lesnar V. Velasquez

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by robbie380, Oct 16, 2010.

1. RoxSqaud

RoxSqaud Member

Sounds like the undertaker said..."wanna do it?".

2. Smokey

Smokey Contributing Member

Since WWE is fake, would they flip a coin to see who wins?

I wanna see Lesnar and Taker in the UFC ring.

3. Cohete Rojo

Cohete Rojo Contributing Member

Is there any sport association more corrupt than UFC? After two carreer fight, Brock Lesnar is fighting for the heavy weight championship. As popular as it is, slightly less popular than boxing, it seems like a challenger would need more fights on his record than two. Two fights.

4. codell

codell Contributing Member

That cut on Brock's left cheek was something nasty. One of the nastiest/biggest cuts I've ever seen in fighting.

5. Prince

Prince Member

Brock now realized that this is a real thing. :)

6. Angkor Wat

Angkor Wat Member

I use to think the same thing. But you're thinking in terms of boxing. This is not boxing, obviously. So things are run a bit different. I don't know what exactly is the formula but its not bad. They throw you to the dogs right away if you seem ready instead of giving you a bunch of bum fights.

lol Taker better retire undefeated at WM.

7. Hayden_SFC

Hayden_SFC Member

You wanna do it?
    Seems like he was either trying to start something with Brock, or in some weird way challenge/motivate him.
    I don't know what the Undertaker meant by his comment and stare, but not sure he would really want to fight Brock.
    Confident guy, but Lesnar would absolutely kill him.

8. VanityHalfBlack

I think the Undertaker was askin Brock if he needs an Urn from Paul Bearer to put his career in...

[​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  9. Wakko67

Wakko67 Contributing Member

It looked like Brock said something to him first, then he responded. If he were younger I'd give him a decent shot, he's got too many rings on the trunk I think.

Its kind of expected seeing as Brock was fighting his brother.

That said, Brock is a douche. Great win by Cain.

1 person likes this.
  10. KingCheetah

KingCheetah Contributing Member

That was a shocking amount of domination -- another first round loss for Brock.

Cain vs. Carwin - make it happen.

11. Dave_78

Dave_78 Member

No doubt.

Here's to Cain getting smashed ASAP. The Brown Pride **** is ridiculous. Of course, coming from a guy who's dad has lived in the U.S. for over 30 years and still hasn't bothered to learn english I wouldn't expect anything less.

For the record, Brock's comments about drinking a Corona and eating a burrito to celebrate Cain's hispanic heritage was low class too.

12. Air Langhi

Air Langhi Contributing Member

The thing is a guy with 2 pro fights would have no chance of winning in boxing. In the UFC the heavy weight division wasn't so great so lesner could come in and win. But if lesner was taking on a guy like silva, but 240 he would be in a lot of trouble.

13. Kam

Kam Contributing Member

The Undertaker is one scary dude.

He is usually the judge in the in the wrestling kangaroo court. People don't mess with him.

There are a whole bunch of guys in wrestling that could easily be MMA fighters. Undertaker is one.

14. wakkoman

wakkoman Contributing Member

15. Dave_78

Dave_78 Member

Good points. One of my issues with MMA's legitimacy is the fact that a guy like Brock can come back from a very serious medical issue that should have ended his career and fights the best guy (at the time) in the division without so much as a tune up fight. If a boxer takes extended time off (forget the part about almost dying) he always takes at least one tune up fight. Even the best fighters can't just walk back into the sport and be at optimum conditioning.

That's not to make excuses for Brock. I do think he would have beaten Carwin easier if he had more time to prepare but he flat got his ass stomped by Cain. I don't think any preparation or training will change the outcome if they fight again.

16. Kam

Kam Contributing Member

Okay, I was sorta right. I found out why the Undertaker and Brock have heat with each other. Undertaker felt like Brock should have done the J.O.B. to other wrestlers.

17. cheke64

cheke64 Member

Typical stuff from undertaker. Once they see the feared lose everybody wants a piece of that ass. Reminds me of the kid I whooped in the school restroom, after that everybody was congratulating me and trying to fight him. Year later he died in a bike accident. :(

1 person likes this.
  18. VanityHalfBlack

Was your high school anything like this?
    <object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/XKvgOpf9SWM?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/XKvgOpf9SWM?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

1 person likes this.
  19. RoxSqaud

RoxSqaud Member

You should make a thread.

20. cheke64

cheke64 Member

thats the funniest trailer I have ever seen. Your lucky I just got my repping privieges back.

Are you calling me old? Its not funny im going thru mid-life crisis :grin: