1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Bring back baby harden

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by rockets13champs, Jun 5, 2019.

1. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

He is a big baby now.

2. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

It is all about habits.

3. steddinotayto

steddinotayto Contributing Member

I wonder if these fans/members were also pining for the young Akeem that destroyed rims when he came into the league over the one that actually, y'know, dominated the league to the tune of two championships?

HP3 and harold bingo like this.
  4. Mr. Clutch

Mr. Clutch Contributing Member

Yes but in 2015 he was playing more like in that video than he is now. He developed the slow it down style in 2016.

5. don grahamleone

don grahamleone Contributing Member

Right but he averaged 12.7 and 2.5 in that uniform and there are no fast forwards to his 3rd year in Houston. The 3rd year in Houston was his 6th in the league and doesn't qualify for "baby". He was all man in 2015 and you can give up on your attempts to FF.

6. Mr. Clutch

Mr. Clutch Contributing Member

Ff?

My point is that we don't need baby harden we need 2015 harden

don grahamleone likes this.
  7. don grahamleone

don grahamleone Contributing Member

Please tell me you’ve owned a tape deck or vcr!

I see what you’re saying and I agree that 2015 Harden could win it all but so can this current version. It’s just that 6 all stars and refs in their back pocket make GS a tough out.