1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Brian "T." Smith on the Rockets

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Carl Herrera, Jun 21, 2019.

1. banzai

banzai Contributing Member

Lol, that’s a dumb assertion. Where’s the evidence? I go on vacation, I’m isolating myself from my job? Well, I guess that could be valid.

snowconeman22 likes this.
  2. Gray_Jay

Gray_Jay Member

I would pay to see this ad. (And if I had State Farm, I would be.)

Dacamel likes this.
  3. banzai

banzai Contributing Member

4. HP3

HP3 Member

Man, you are really buying into this.

saleem likes this.
  5. Ramo$e

Ramo$e Member

Can he really complain about not having talent when he doesn't make it easier to find these stars for him to play with?

BeardNation13 likes this.
  6. rpr52121

rpr52121 Sober Fan
    Supporting Member

So it's been awhile since I lived in Houston. Is the Chronicle Sports section any good?

I remember it being subpar compared to any other major city's sports departments and missing the Post as a kid.

7. Dacamel

Dacamel Member

I still get the Houston Post