1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

BREAKING: Yao has stress fracture in left ankle (related to previous injury)

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Dec 16, 2010.

1. viertelasiat

viertelasiat Member

does this exception mean to make a trade work we can combine this exception with a player (i.e. Jeffries + TE for a player making $12 million). Anyone have any info on how this works specifically for trades?

2. Rox2010Champ

Rox2010Champ Member

not sure why you take it so personal, aren't we in a sports forum?
    I mean, you can call me a YOF as much as you want, no problem ...i don't care.
    Oh well, I guess to answer your question, I advise everyone to support the team and not only support certain player and put the interest of that player ahead of the team.

3. Pizza_Da_Hut

Pizza_Da_Hut I put on pants for this?

Precisely. I think it can be mixed with our TE, but I'm not so sure about with a player...

4. RocketForever

RocketForever Contributing Member

So do you plan to move to YMmania too? LOL

Well, based on your past posts, you take it very personal to call out the yofs. For example, you take it very personal to chase after Carl Herrera and try to put the label on him whenever you can. Why is it so personal to you?

By the way, where do you think Spiegel should go? He needs a new home after Yao's retirement. You still haven't told me. For whatever reason my 6th sense tells me you two are twin brothers. :grin:

#724 RocketForever, Dec 21, 2010
    Last edited: Dec 22, 2010
  5. forever yao

forever yao New Member

luckey?

6. Rox2010Champ

Rox2010Champ Member

ok buddy
    i'm not interested going back and forth with you over this pointless subject
    your trying too hard

ignored

7. RocketForever

RocketForever Contributing Member

Sorry if I've hit a nerve buddy. Good night. :)

8. anchel

anchel Member

9. Liberon

Liberon Rookie

The death of Optimus Prime is great. Yao a great person but his size and girth definitely makes you think of him as a machine as well at times. LOL

10. EssTooKayTD

EssTooKayTD Contributing Member

11. Happii

Happii Member

LOL at the title of the thread "BREAKING: Yao has stress fracture in left ankle (related to previous injury)" that pun was totally intended. :grin:

12. Coca Cola Scola

So, what's the prognosis on that ankle...? Is it something that can be healed properly to play next year? How serious is it?

13. Little Bit

Little Bit Member

14. bullardfan

bullardfan なんでやねん

ugh.. woj is rarely wrong. i was hoping yao would retire as a rocket. hope he doesn't end up in miami or the lakers... i would be happy if we get dwight howard but that isnt realistic..