1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Breaking: Trump's Wall

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Carl Herrera, Dec 18, 2018.

1. NewRoxFan

NewRoxFan Contributing Member

... and, already a response:

2. No Worries

No Worries Contributing Member

3. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

Total distortion of reality. Walls definitely serve a purpose, but if you can't see that then... your partisan is showing.

4. REEKO_HTOWN

REEKO_HTOWN I'm Rich Biiiiaaatch!

Walls do serve a purpose. They serve as an obstacle to get around. Ask the Russians how that worked.

5. vlaurelio

vlaurelio Contributing Member

LOL coming from a Trumpard

6. CCorn

CCorn Member

Who doesn’t even live in a border state.

7. No Worries

The purpose of shutting down government to build 200 miles of an unneeded border "wall" in BFE Texas is ... that it allows trump to score points with his political base and helps Trump win re-election. If you think otherwise, you just might be delusional.

8. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

Defeatists who want to pretend that immigration isn't out of control. The whole lot of you. Or too ignorant and partisan to see why it is a problem. Or something more sinister. You are actually rooting against America and want to see the country collapse. Which is it? Some of you actually harbor resentment against America. It is very obvious. You probably think this attitude makes you counter culture and this has been part of your identity since high school when you felt the need to stand up to the man.

9. NewRoxFan

NewRoxFan Contributing Member

Though the next thing trump will ask for is walls around schools...

TheFreak and Dubious like this.
  10. gifford1967

gifford1967 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

triggered

No Worries likes this.
  11. No Worries

Dude, you are making **** up.

I can do that too.

You are short, fat and not good looking. You are incel with quite an impressive gun collection at home incidentally. You have lived an unfulfilled live. You blame incoherently "the others" and not yourself.

None of that may be true, but ... How am I doing so far?

12. jo mama

jo mama Contributing Member

lol. youre a crazy person.

and its trump and the trumpublicans who seem to be rooting against america.

trump has sided with russia over our own country multiple times and in response to bill o'reilly pointing out that russia murders journalists trump said "you think we're so innocent". trump sides with putin and russia over our own intel agencies and yall LOVE IT!

trump bragged about how he would be proud to shut down the government.

trump has repeatedly attacked and insulted members of our military, veterans and their families.

you guys all of a sudden have decided that our constitution and system of checks and balances is no longer any good. you and trump are throwing temper tantrums because you cant force something on us that the vast majority of this country is against. admit it...you hate our government and system of checks and balances...yall want autocracy and have your god trump make all decisions.

if anyone harbors resentment against america, the founding fathers and our government it is trump and you trumpublicans.

13. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

Your post is great. Proves how resentful and hateful you are. If I was like that description you made, I bet I would be on the far left like you (save for the guns thing).

14. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

Say Trump some more. Doesn't bother me. I am not a Trump supporter, as I have said before. I just believe in strong border control. Thus the activity in this thread.

Say Trump again though. Give me the old if you are not with us then you are against us mentality.

15. No Worries

Thanks!

In retrospect, I did not reach the same level of creativity you did .... something more sinister ... rooting against America ... want to see the country collapse ...harbor resentment against America ... etc.

I will try better next time.

16. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

It was an option. Seemed to evoke a real strong response. Noted.

17. No Worries

My strong reaction? This whole thing started with your strong reaction .. to a f*ck*ng cartoon. You treated a cartoon like a serious though piece on border security

18. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

Your cartoon was political, so don't act all nonchalant.

19. Anticope

Anticope Member

It's not so much the with us or against us mentality as it is that you seem to be in the middle of every thread defending Trump or whatever his position is, regardless of the topic. And now you're labeling people who are against the wall as hating America, which is about the most Trumpian way anyone could possibly act. It's honestly pretty easy to see why you're being labeled as a Trump supporter.

BTW someone with Hakeem in their avatar having such a hardliner stance on immigration seems a bit ironic as well but to each his own.

jo mama likes this.
  20. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

Did Hakeem come to America illegally? Did I say I don't want immigrants? I love immigrants and respect what they do. I don't however love the illegal ones who are not supposed to be in the U.S. I have very specific economic reasons for this which I have said many times on this forum. Also Trump... I don't agree with a lot of things he does. Specifically in this thread I have been critical of his idea to build a complete wall. I don't think it is good for a number of reasons. But tribe mentality is dominant here and I am apparently a Trump supporter.

Your response is very telling of what a lot of people do here. They automatically assume the person who disagrees with them is an archetype of the other which they have built in their mind. I challenge you to break yourself of that habit.