1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

BREAKING: Russell Westbrook has a torn meniscus in his right knee

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by RoxTurk, Apr 26, 2013.

1. lwlee

lwlee Member

Kid is a dumbass. Death threats aren't taken idly.

2. coachbadlee

coachbadlee Member

Actually, he already played through it last night and was not showing any signs of anything being wrong.

3. Tommyboys

Tommyboys Member

i wanted our team to beat the OKC with WB
    im pretty sure we can beat em we have a good team and good coaching staff

4. hongxingli

hongxingli Contributing Member

this is bull****, did Bev intentionally hurt WB, definitely NO, is it necessary? maybe not, but he did not put a foot under a player or slash under a flying player, it's a freaking incident, unfortunately WB got hurt. I'd say in this situation, most of time, nobody is going to get hurt.

5. meh

meh Contributing Member

As someone who has lived through way too many Rockets injuries, I could care less about how this affects OKC's title chances. All I know is that the Rockets chance of winning went up from 0% to >0%. And that's positive.

6. Convictedstupid

I think predicating that russel tore his meniscus with 'BREAKING' is really funny.

7. HTownTmac1

HTownTmac1 Member

hahaha i just replied to that punk

8. mrm32

mrm32 Member

Thunder fans need to get over it. They have KD. This playoff basketball, ish happens. If you aren't hustling on every play you aren't trying to win. Hopefully we get these two games and make it a series. Lets go Rockets!

9. QazQay

QazQay Member

We really don't kneed that kind of humor here.

10. TJ VS TR

TJ VS TR Member

Cool, I'm not talking about you, just in general.

Hey, you're judging that guy from a Rockets fan's perspective, that's totally understandable, but at the same time, it's totally understandable that he's not really a Rockets fan, doesn't make him a bad person.

11. TJ VS TR

TJ VS TR Member

I'm not putting Lin at the same level as those guys. Fans like who they want to like; the number of fans doesn't have to correlate with the player's ability.

Hey, you love your team, they love their player. That's what I'm talking about, you guys Rockets homers, they are Lin homers. Most of them come here because they also support the Rockets. It's better to appreciate that.

12. TJ VS TR

TJ VS TR Member

Even more importantly, my point was that a lot of people who were Bird, MJ, Thomas, etc only fans and became long term Celtics, Bulls and Pistons fans. That's usually how fans become attached to a team besides being locals, right?

13. Clutch

Clutch Administrator
    Staff Member

I think we need to bring attention to this.

14. Swaggerific

Swaggerific Member

This would have added to all the Lakers playoff conspiracies had they been playing the Thunder.

15. novaman

novaman Member

The sad thing about this is now the Rockets will get no credit no matter how well they do in the next few games. Everything will be qualified with the statement "well the Thunder are missing a key player in Westbrook"

16. Pete Chilcutt

Pete Chilcutt Contributing Member

I agree. This really isn't something to take lightly..

17. Camarograna2

Camarograna2 Contributing Member

Me 2. Kids these days think they can say anything thy want. Think before you speak!

18. Jontro

Jontro Member

meh... you beat me to it.

Can we report these threats to the local authorities? If enough people report these idiots, can they be charged with something?

19. mrm32

mrm32 Member

I retweeted it and tagged the Rockets, NBA, and Thunder's official twitters. Hopefully they address this. It may have been just a kid saying stupid things but nowadays you can never be too sure who is serious and who isn't.

20. likestohypeguy

I'm surprised there haven't been any repercussions from it yet, joke or not, as sensitive as everyone has to be about that stuff now.