1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Breaking News] Terror attack in Nice, France

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Commodore, Jul 14, 2016.

1. mr. 13 in 33

mr. 13 in 33 Member

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">JUST IN: Donald Trump says he is postponing his event to unveil his running mate choice Friday in light of apparent attack in Nice, France.</p>&mdash; NBC Nightly News (@NBCNightlyNews) <a href="https://twitter.com/NBCNightlyNews/status/753728872156307456">July 14, 2016</a></blockquote> <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

2. Dei

Dei Member

I was referring to this batch of migrants

3. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

Do you just interject in the middle of a debate with no context and just ramble?

I was making a reference that majority of these attacks are occurring with second generation European raised Muslims. Something happened between that first generation that parented this current generation.

4. Space Ghost

Space Ghost Contributing Member

If we could only ban guns, mass terror attacks like these would never happen. Quick Obama! Dont let this go to waste!

5. R0ckets03

R0ckets03 Contributing Member

Unbelievable...I can't comprehend how anyone could think God wants em to do this.

6. RocketsLegend

RocketsLegend Member

1st generation Muslims are raising their kids to become terrorists

7. fchowd0311

If we could only place speed limits and seat belts and all vehicle fatalities would never happen!!

8. Honey Bear

Honey Bear Contributing Member

The sad thing is, these are all African American converts with the exception of Oz.

None are of middle eastern/Pakistani descent, and there relevance to actual Islam is the same as every other gun wielding rapper (of any race) saying "Praise the lord baby Jesus for all he's given me, I love you guys."

You're an Iranian muslim living a life of luxury only available to you in the US. The onus is on you to reform a backwards culture that prides itself on violent outbursts and modern day incompatibility. Don't like it? Go back to your sand castle and play Allahs world with people who share your beliefs on rape, female rights, halal meat, violence, creating a culture of fear etc. But it's entirely your deal to fight for IF you want to live in peace here.

We've got a rat infestation here, fellas. And it's time to come down hard instead of thinking cohabitation is the wise choice.

1 person likes this.
  9. fchowd0311

Many of these kids that grow up to be terrorists seem to not have close relationships with their parents as if it's 'rebellion' to them and the Western world.

10. Ubiquitin

Ubiquitin Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

A US woman is significantly more likely to be raped while at college by a non-Muslim than a European woman will be raped by a Muslim migrant. Just as all college-aged males should not be viewed with distrust and disgust, neither should the Muslims in Europe who are just going about their lives.

11. fchowd0311

Shouldn't you be detained for making threats on a group of people?

12. Honey Bear

73+ dead

100's injured.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/07/14/europe/nice-france-truck/index.html

(CNN)At least 73 people were killed Thursday night when a large truck plowed through a crowd celebrating Bastille Day in Nice, France, the Nice prosecutor's office said, according to French media.

The driver pointed his tractor-trailer into the crowd and accelerated, mowing bodies over. The driver was shot to death, authorities said.

13. RocketsLegend

RocketsLegend Member

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="nl" dir="ltr">Het moment van de aanslag in <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/Nice?src=hash">#Nice</a>: <br><br>- truck rijdt over boulevard<br>- politie vuurt<br>- truck versnelt<a href="https://t.co/cAPFp00hi3">https://t.co/cAPFp00hi3</a></p>&mdash; NOS op 3 (@nosop3) <a href="https://twitter.com/nosop3/status/753725872755007490">July 14, 2016</a></blockquote>
    <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

14. fchowd0311

So an Iranian comes and migrates to the U.S. He attends college, probably STEM. Becomes an engineer and raises a family of four and lives the American dream? Why is someone who just happened to slip out of a vagina in the borders of the U.S. not have this onus and a hard working Iranian who just wants be left alone to raise his children have to have the onus on him to 'fight Islamic extremism'? He'll be doing more for the U.S. if he continuous being an engineer contributing to the economy.

15. Dei

Dei Member

You did that after that post I quoted. The post I quoted does not make that distinction.

You're making a point about that first generation and I'm making a reference to this first generation being rapists.

16. Roc Paint

Roc Paint Contributing Member

I'm starting to like your posts more and more. I don't give a damn about what anyone on here says about you!

17. Honey Bear

Yawnnnnn.

This all plays into Trump's hands. Looking forward to you and Azadre being detained for enabling terrorism and spreading false narratives to avoid taking accountability for violent crimes. I already work with law enforcement on profiles of all ye hateful cretins.

The chain of excuses stops now. But please, never stop making excuses for Islam after the daily mass attack - it makes finding the accomplices to a violent culture that much easier.

Cya kid.

1 person likes this.
  18. sammy

sammy Contributing Member

Respect for you. Dat gone.

19. ivanyy2000

ivanyy2000 Contributing Member

Banning guns is not enough. Obama should encourage French to ban truck too.

20. Roc Paint

Roc Paint Contributing Member

What ever happened to HPD?