1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Breaking News] At least 9 dead after biker gang shootout in Waco

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Commodore, May 17, 2015.

1. Astrodome

Astrodome Member
    Supporting Member

2. DarkHorse

DarkHorse Contributing Member

I actually worked with a guy who was there. I was mostly convinced after talking to him that it was poorly covered in the press and that it wasn't a gang shooting and stuff as originally reported, but the point stands that if this were some black guys shooting at each other, no way would there be leniency and/or justice for those involved.

3. donkeypunch

donkeypunch Contributing Member

Ive been around a few bikers that come through my work and most of them are just working class squares that want a hard edge look to them. Dont get me wrong, there are some rough ignorant ones thatll rumble but most of them are just squares that put on a jacket and ride a motorcycle on the weekends that wouldnt bust a grape in a fruit fight.

buffalobills!!! likes this.
  4. Duncan McDonuts

Duncan McDonuts Contributing Member

Apparently there were mistrials. It seems that there's just poor understanding of the events in all the chaos from all sides and they couldn't prove who was guilty. Is that why the charges were dropped?

5. Rocket River

Rocket River Member

9 folx are dead . . .. but at the end of the day . .. its a play on . . . . .
    No Foul . . . just boys being boys

Rocket River

buffalobills!!! and cheke64 like this.
  6. JuanValdez

JuanValdez Contributing Member

I'm guessing our liberal self-defense laws in Texas have something to do with this failure.

7. ima_drummer2k

ima_drummer2k Contributing Member

[​IMG]

TheresTheDagger and TheFreak like this.
  8. TheresTheDagger

Right turn Clyde.

ima_drummer2k likes this.