1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

**BREAKING** JOE BIDEN ACCUSED OF SEXUAL ASSAULT

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by El_Conquistador, Mar 25, 2020.

1. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

Okay... Did you read the part about a ceramic plate being in between his hands and her chest?

2. fchowd0311

I don't know. I was never in a unit with women. But to claim he groped her breasts with a ceramic plate in-between is false. Like I said it was a crude joke and it was obvious that his intent was to be a joke. He obviously wouldn't do that if she wasn't wearing a vest with a ceramic plate.

The world is a gradient. It isn't binary. What Franklin did was in bad taste but not resign worthy.

The allegations from Clinton and Trump accusers are resign worthy of they are true because those women are explicitly claiming they came on to them aggressively while groping hoping for sex.

Nook and AleksandarN like this.
  3. AleksandarN

AleksandarN Member

What audio of him saying grabbing women by the p***y? I know only one audio and that wasn’t Biden. So try again.

4. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

Doesn't mean it wasn't in a romantic context. You know, maybe this is a foreign concept for you, but sometimes a woman wants a man to grab their p****. Especially successful men. Rich men.

Also men routinely lie about their sexual exploits. Wouldn't be shocked at all. I am sure it's not hard for you to imagine Trump being full of it. Unless it fits your narrative.

5. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

I actually get your argument, but he did grope her breast. That part of her is the breast.... the modern day breast plate actually. A classic piece of armor with the namesake in the modern world. The breast is a term that describes the location on a person. I am not saying he got a nice thick handful of tit. I get what you mean by not resign worth and I agree it is more questionable than some. Like Biden's nipple touching and other transgressions, I have no wiggle room on that but I get you man. Still, it's really not nice what he did and I think he made the right move stepping down. You just don't go there man. It's sexual harassment and even more of a violation because she was asleep and didn't consent to this. Isn't that important?

I will add that look at his hands and the gag he is doing. He knew it was taboo otherwise the gag wouldn't be worth doing. He knew he was positioning them on top of her breast (or whatever word you want to use... bust?).

#125 dachuda86, Mar 26, 2020
    Last edited: Mar 26, 2020
  6. fchowd0311

No, he didn't. He touched a vest with a 1 inch thick ceramic plate.

Nook likes this.
  7. AleksandarN

AleksandarN Member

He didn’t though. Look at left hand clearly shows he didn’t touch and given the shadows underneath the right the same. Does it make right. No not really.

Nook and fchowd0311 like this.
  8. AleksandarN

AleksandarN Member

Fits my narrative? Coming from the guy who is lying to try and make a point. Your lack of character is showing. Btw I don’t know why you are replying to my post in the first place. As I was calling out the other posting claiming there is audio of Biden saying he was grabbing women by the p***y. Man you try so hard. Yet fail.

#128 AleksandarN, Mar 26, 2020
    Last edited: Mar 26, 2020
  9. ipaman

ipaman Contributing Member

A bragging mas says "i grabbed her by the p***y!!!" and you believe him.

A women says, "We were alone, and it was the strangest thing. There was no, like, exchange really, he just had me up against the wall," "His hands were on me and underneath my clothes," she went on, explaining with graphic detail what he went on to do to her.

and you don't believe her. Shame on you!

https://www.theblaze.com/news/joe-biden-sexual-assault-1993

10. AleksandarN

AleksandarN Member

Where did I opine on Biden innocent or guilt. So you are wrong again. I don’t know if he is guilty or not. Can you say the same for trump and his accusers? Only difference is there is many more accusers of trump.

FranchiseBlade likes this.
  11. fchowd0311

Like I said I'm just showing the holes in @dachuda86 's argument even if we go by the worst case scenario from that picture.

FranchiseBlade likes this.
  12. AleksandarN

AleksandarN Member

Since you posted a link I will post mine. 25 woman have accused trump.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bu...used-trump-sexual-misconduct-list-2017-12?amp

13. FranchiseBlade

FranchiseBlade Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

It was inappropriate for him to do what he did which did not include touching her or her vest. It was a gag, and was from a skit they performed together in the show, where he plays a perverted doctor. It was a riff on an old Bob Hope/Raquel Welsh skit that they performed for the USO.

AleksandarN likes this.
  14. ipaman

Why are you usurping Ms. Reade's justice? Post that **** in a Trump thread you troll.

So basically, you are saying fack Ms. Reade, I'd rather talk about Trump in Biden's Accusation thread. Disgusting behavior on your part. You should be ashamed how you mock Ms. Reade and other women.

15. RudyTBag

RudyTBag Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Biden and Trump both have no business being President. While this is not on the same level as Trump’s transgressions, I would be ashamed to vote for Biden.

I’d rather have a zombie John McCain run for President again.

16. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

So you will let Trump win?

17. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Bro, she could have been encased in a block of 5 foot thick concrete and they will still be saying he groped her.

18. Jayzers_100

Jayzers_100 Member

“Ms. Reade and other women” spare the concern trolling dude

jiggyfly likes this.
  19. ipaman

the disrespect of victims and women in D&D is abhorrent.

El_Conquistador likes this.
  20. AleksandarN

AleksandarN Member

Again where did i opine on Biden’s accuser? Where did I mock her or other women? Show me where I mocked women? Don’t lie.