1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

**BREAKING** JOE BIDEN ACCUSED OF SEXUAL ASSAULT

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by El_Conquistador, Mar 25, 2020.

1. ymc

ymc Member

jcf and generalthade_03 like this.
  2. PeppermintCandy

Well, you may call me partisan but I found Biden's explanation for not opening his Delaware papers to be reasonable. I also read Reade's demand for them to be opened, which she makes in the Kelly interview, and it seemed to be more an attempt to do further political damage than stemming from the belief that there would be evidence in those papers for her claims. As I said before, she blurs the personal and the political. But if this matter ever went to court and a judge decided there's possible relevant information in the Delaware records, then of course he should open them.

As for the edited video you mentioned, I haven't seen it. But so much can be implied through editing.

So instead, here are brief descriptions of the other actual accusations made against Biden, taken from Business Insider. Yes, these actions are inappropriate especially because the women involved were made uncomfortable by them, but I don't think they are construed as sexual assaults.

And if anyone wants to compare, below are the 25 women who have accused Trump.
    Almost all of these accusations are of full-blown sexual assaults, very similar to what Reade has accused Biden of.

https://www.businessinsider.com/women-accused-trump-sexual-misconduct-list-2017-12#jill-harth-4

#862 PeppermintCandy, May 13, 2020
    Last edited: May 13, 2020
    jiggyfly likes this.
  3. jiggyfly

jiggyfly Member

Simple question, why could Sanders not get the votes to defeat Biden?

If he could defeat Biden why is he the better candidate?

4. jiggyfly

jiggyfly Member

Only 1 of those EIGHT accusers said they thought what he did was sexual and that one initially said the same thing.

Why are you ignoring that fact?

5. jiggyfly

jiggyfly Member

• 48% of voters view Biden unfavorably, up 3 points since the surge of Tara Reade coverage, while 43% view him favorably, down 2 points since then.

• Voters who dislike both Trump and Biden overwhelmingly back Biden, 46% to 14%, in a head-to-head matchup.
    Clickbait title.

Nook likes this.
  6. AleksandarN

AleksandarN Member

You would vote for Trump who praised China over 15 times. Wouldn’t condemn how China treated the Hong Kong protesters even called XI a friend. Sounds like you are the one who is a CCP supporter.

7. baller4life315

baller4life315 Contributing Member

I’m reluctant to bump this garbage thread, but felt this was a worthwhile read:

It turns out the charity she stole from wasn’t the only incident of her telling lies and manipulating people.

T_Man likes this.
  8. generalthade_03

generalthade_03 Contributing Member

9. PeppermintCandy

Here's a report by PBS Newshour, in which they looked into Senate offices in the 1990s when the alleged assault took place and talked to 74 former staffers of Biden. Pretty comprehensive reporting, I think.

Basically, they found no corroboration of Reade's story. The report also provides interesting information about the culture back then as well as the possible location of the alleged assault.

#869 PeppermintCandy, May 16, 2020
    Last edited: May 16, 2020
    Nook, Invisible Fan, T_Man and 3 others like this.
  10. deb4rockets

deb4rockets Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

11. jiggyfly

jiggyfly Member

I am just waiting to here how all of this fundraising money is being siphoned off to different people, there is no way Trump and his family are skimming.

Nook likes this.
  12. generalthade_03

I’d bet you didn’t even know that creepy Joe loves skinny dipping in front of female secret service agents. Look it up. The difference between that picture you posted and videos of Biden touching little girls , is that all the little girls in the videos did not want to be touched inappropriately.

13. jiggyfly

jiggyfly Member

So its ok if Ivanka because ivanka wanted her daddy to touch her inappropriately?

Do you hear yourself?

14. AleksandarN

AleksandarN Member

Lol what an idiot. Like seriously.

Ubiquitin likes this.
  15. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

TRUMP: I’ve got to use some Tic Tacs, just in case I start kissing her. You know I’m automatically attracted to beautiful — I just start kissing them. It’s like a magnet. Just kiss. I don’t even wait.

TRUMP: And when you’re a star, they let you do it. You can do anything.

BUSH: Whatever you want

TRUMP: Grab them by the p***y. You can do anything.

Ubiquitin likes this.
  16. Nook

Nook Member

You mean other than the actual voting results?

jiggyfly and baller4life315 like this.
  17. generalthade_03

How can you tell in that picture if the Donald is touching Ivanka inappropriately? You reach, I teach, where pervert Joe is clearly going after the little girl’s breast in those videos.

Astrodome likes this.
  18. generalthade_03

This is such a bad video montage of Mr Trump’s misbehaving that you guys need to learn proper propaganda from the ChiCom.

19. AleksandarN

AleksandarN Member

Lawyer says he's no longer representing Biden accuser Tara Reade

https://www.cnn.com/2020/05/22/politics/tara-reade-lawyer/index.html

baller4life315 likes this.
  20. baller4life315

baller4life315 Contributing Member

Translation: even her own lawyer knows she’s lying.