1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

**BREAKING** JOE BIDEN ACCUSED OF SEXUAL ASSAULT

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by El_Conquistador, Mar 25, 2020.

1. generalthade_03

generalthade_03 Contributing Member

I’m just toying with this guy bro. This thread is about old senile Joe being a pervert and they just have to deflect back to Trump everytime they post, they have no argument, just the same old crap about Trump to beat off to like you’ve said. Only he’s too dumb to see what I’m doing and thinks I’m serious about the ChiCom part, although one never knows with the amount of China apologists and supporters on this board.

2. generalthade_03

Damn, this ad is so good. Imagine they will come out with a dozen like this for the next 6 months. Dems really shot themselves in the foot when they hitched their wagon to this old senile perv. Popcorns are ready....next ad.

3. Ubiquitin

Ubiquitin Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Get ready for the next four years then.

4. AleksandarN

AleksandarN Member

Again you got caught not even knowing what era stands for. When you troll at least be intelligent about. Step up your game. Instead coming off at being unintelligent troll.

jiggyfly likes this.
  5. AleksandarN

AleksandarN Member

I am not the one that had a complete meltdown yesterday. You have been exposed. Why don’t you start up with your alt speech again. You slipped up.

6. generalthade_03

Man, you stupid!

7. AleksandarN

AleksandarN Member

You are the one that didn’t know what ERA stands. You are the stupid one it seems.

8. ROXTXIA

ROXTXIA Contributing Member

Perv or not........have you overlooked your own boy, CheeTos Jesus? Oh, wait---fake news hit job, all those women are lying.

9. generalthade_03

Electronic Realty Associates

10. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

I'm pretty sure you've seen the arguments. You just chose to ignore them. You chose to ingore Tara Reade's contradictions, still supporting Biden for decades after the allegation, the tone of the mother during the 1993 Larry King call, the fact that zero parents ever complained about Biden because no one thought his violation of personal space was sexual in nature, you ignore the fact that the other prominent woman who complained about Biden even believes his violation of personal space had no sexual intent.

You don't understand why people bring up Trump? How is that not understandable to you? You do know that the president is a binary choice right? The choice is between a man with a few accusations and video where trolls try to equate a politician hugging and kissing children as pedophilia rather than an how an old man expresses endearment in a photo-op and a man with 25 accusations and EXPLICTLY admitted on a radio show that he walks into women's dressing rooms that are full of teenage beauty pageant contestants while they are naked and sounded proud about it.

Do you understand why I think you are a troll? None of your rhetoric has any consistency. It just seems like you type exactly what would "trigger" people who engage in this sub forum in good faith. Is this like a "I'm too cool for school" shtick in that you feel superior because you believe people who are sincere on online political debate forms are "losers" and you want to "trigger them" to satisfy your urge to self validate your intelligence? Is that your entire angle here?

#810 fchowd0311, May 12, 2020
    Last edited: May 12, 2020
    AleksandarN likes this.
  11. generalthade_03

I only troll the ones who deserve to be trolled like that doofus who kept asking me about the ERA and wants to pivot away from this post. You are passionate about a few things and those coming across your posts. I wish that you can just stop hanging that troll label on people, it does get tiring. You have to agree with me that since this board is left leaning, the majority of the posts have been about Trump, they want to crucify him and I can understand that, losing the presidency back in 2016 was not easy for you guys, you guys want blood and trying desperately to depose Orange man for this past 4 years. If I want to read Trump bashings, I can just go to the other millions of posts already populated this board. However, this thread is about the old senile pervert Joe, and predictably it turns into another Trump bashing. You guys just don’t seem to get it, hate Trump all you want, but it will not help your cause if you keep trotting out losers and expect victory.

12. Ubiquitin

Supporting Member

Joe Biden is a real American hero.

13. Ubiquitin

Supporting Member

I wonder how many people posting against Biden think Pizza Gate is real too.

14. generalthade_03

Give examples why Biden is a real American hero?

15. fchowd0311

So you believe all this hoopla about a dude who doesn't have the attention span to read multiple pages of briefings managing the world's largest bureaucracy is purely partisan tribal politics.

So show me the "Democrats for the rule of law" PACs airing advertisements slamming Obama?

It's so hilarious how much bravado Trump has just because he won the Senate impeachment trial. Dude was the first president in American history to have someone in his own party vote to convict the president.

16. AleksandarN

AleksandarN Member

You noticed he still ignored your arguments. I wouldn’t waste your time on that troll

fchowd0311 likes this.
  17. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I'm voting for Creepy Joe over Tronald Dump.

18. Htown Stros

Htown Stros Member

I posted the below in the Ahmaud thread but it probably belongs in here...

Is it just me or is the handling of the case by the prosecutors and the fact that had A) he been white or had the men been black and/or B) that video never had been leaked then these guys would still be under their own roof with no potential for justice to be done and these prosecutors could have potentially became a high authority judge, a senator or hell even been in the White House one day in our future? While everyone wants to talk about race, and there’s not a shadow of doubt in my mind these men are racists who would never had done what they did had he been white, it’s ridiculous to me no one wants to talk about the REAL issue: once again the system failed and most of the people running this country are disgusting people on a crazy quest for power.

And before you condemn (you rightfully should though) the two prosecutors who didn’t arrest them keep in mind this guy was a detective...would anyone here bet against that detective knowing some good dirt on these men? In a system where prosecutors are so caught up in their W-L record does anyone here TRULY believe this is the first time they’ve suppressed evidence and/or didn’t “do the right thing”?

And the saddening part? These are the type of guys that run our country...you know, all of the politicians that people love to debate over blindly and don’t look into the big picture. News flash...you don’t go to a top college for law school and pay that kind of money without having crazy high career goals, ones that you will likely do anything it takes for, and then go accept a position making less than six figures like these prosecutors make unless because “you like to help people”. Amazing how Bush and Obama are both worth $40M and Clinton around $80M...I’m sure they “played it straight” their entire careers though and would have never done unspeakable things like these two prosecutors did. GTFO with that nonsense.

If the public’s election of Trump wasn’t an outcry for help and the people standing up against the broken system, I don’t know what is. It’s absolutely dumbfounding how people can sit there and argue that “Trump isn’t fit to be a president, look at his Tweets, he’s a bad person, etc.” but go out and argue that Joe Biden IS...I guess they just believe all those sexual allegations and him being creepy AF (or better yet using his power and getting his) are simply women making things up. All of those Bill Clinton allegations must have been false too. I personally didn’t vote during the last election as I wasn’t a fan of either of them, but given this insane level of hypocrisy by the Democratic Party (and don’t worry Republicans, y’all are right there with them, and had Trump ran as a Democrat and won I guarantee Fox News would be bashing him while CNN protects him LOL oh the irony...I dare anyone to present a logical argument with FACTS that prove this hypothetical wrong) it’s enough to make me go vote Trump and hope that maybe this time they will get the f***** message and stop backing these disgusting people.

P.S. - It’s amazing to me that people are ACTUALLY arguing over which candidate is less offensive and, and in many cases because of their deep political beliefs that are likely misconstrued, don’t even seem bothered by this being the reality: BOTH men are disgusting people.

19. roxstarz

roxstarz Member

You have a mental illness. Seek help.

20. fchowd0311

Obama's net worth is pretty openly understood how he got there. From book and tv deals. I agree with your sentiments on people like Pelosi and Dianne Feinstein.

There are two realistic choices for president. The world is a gradient. It ain't discreet and binary. Biden is less of a "pervert", significanltly less of a racist and egomaniac, and less of a dumbass than Trump and he's going to chose potential justices that won't knock down any potential proggesive legislation in the future unlike Trump.

Another four years of Trump the country cannot tolerate. People are entrenched on both sides in battle postions. Trump is an irresponsible child who likes things with a stick to stir the hornet's nest. He's purposefully divisive often.

#820 fchowd0311, May 12, 2020
    Last edited: May 12, 2020