1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

**BREAKING** JOE BIDEN ACCUSED OF SEXUAL ASSAULT

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by El_Conquistador, Mar 25, 2020.

1. Ubiquitin

Ubiquitin Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

True. Melania doesn’t care.

[​IMG]

2. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

Biden would say:

[​IMG]

generalthade_03 likes this.
  3. generalthade_03

generalthade_03 Contributing Member

Lol...failed, try again. This video has the vibes of the Russian hoax you guys been peddling for the last 4 years. Lol

4. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

You absolutely care enough to troll about it. You've dedicated as much time as people who do care in this thread.

Do a good job of being a troll if you want to be a respected troll.

AleksandarN likes this.
  5. Ubiquitin

Supporting Member

TRIGGER WARNING

6. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

I really think you have an odd ability to detect a pedophile. You lie to yourself.

7. Ubiquitin

Supporting Member

What does QAnon have to say? What about the White Helmets? Or maybe it was Blur helmets? Was this all a plot to uncover Biden as the mastermind running the Deep State?

I bet I could spend $5k on an ad buy in DC on Fox News and get Trump to say Biden is the head of the deep state and The real Tara Reade was murdered in a DC metro to protect this fact.

8. fchowd0311

I think parents have a much better ability to detect if their own children are violated. Are there bad sick parents? Sure. Are the odds that dozens of pairs of parents would completely ignore their child being violated anywhere near probably? No.

9. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

I wonder how many of them got money.

10. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

Politicians have no morals so yeah I imagine they look the other way to one or two handsy moments. You don't know enough of them. I've known many. They are 99% corrupt to their core.

generalthade_03 and JumpMan like this.
  11. Ubiquitin

Supporting Member

Hopefully all of them got them SOROS dollars.

AleksandarN likes this.
  12. fchowd0311

Dozens of those parents are not politicians. So come again?

There are also plenty of politicians who care if their childen gets violated.

I really hope you are trolling and aren't posting this stuff sincerely.

13. T_Man

T_Man Contributing Member

I don't get it...

If the Trump Supporters don't care about The President personal life...

They why are you so obsessed with Biden's personal life?

You're trying to have it 2 different ways...

You want to dismiss the BS that Trump has done..... But you want to highlight the stuff that Biden has done or has been accused of doing...

So from your messages the stuff for Bidnen's personal life is a none factor in the upcoming election....

T_Man

14. generalthade_03

You need to take off whatever eyewear you have on or putting on some moral glasses, because even the blowhard Biden supporters are very uneasy about creepy Joe touching little girls inappropriately.

15. fchowd0311

You are totally mischaracterizing people's genuine criticisms. They claim that Biden is being out of touch and lacking self awareness. They don't believe his acts were sexual in nature nor do the parents and even the god damn people who've accused him of making them feel uncomfortable believe it was sexual in nature.

16. generalthade_03

I can agree with you about the personal life, even though it is damn sleazy to me and I wish our leaders are morally better. With that being said, how can you ignore Biden’s mental decline? Do you want the guy in charge with that red button to wet himself everytime he speaks? Do you want that guy to be in charge of our great Republic when he still thinks he’s running for the Senate? There is no better candidate on your side you can throw your support behind? Don’t get me wrong, creepy Joe is the exact guy I want to go against Trump, but since we’re discussing being fit for office and yes, that includes all the baggage said candidate has, don’t you think you can do better? It shows me that you guys are not serious about taken back the Whitehouse. If your party throws their weights behind another candidate, we would not have to talk about fondling little girls’ breast or mistaken the presidential bid for a senate elections?

17. generalthade_03

I would agree with you if Biden were squeaky clean and those that he touched were merely Joe being Joe showing affections his own way. That is not in this case, from the beginnings when I first saw what he did to those children, it felt kind of wrong and weird to me but I still gave him the benefit of a doubt. More and more started to surface and now, you have to take notice of it, and it is no longer innocent because there is a pattern to it, it could be due to his mental decline( a person who’s mentally declining can behave very oddly), or it could be that he’s actually a pervert, or he could be both. The Tara Reade’s accusations just kind of confirmed many people’s suspicions about creepy Joe.

18. fchowd0311

Tara Reade's FIRST accusation aligned with the narrative that Joe Biden doesn't understand personal space and isn't trying to do sexual advances. You can tell by how the mother's diction and tone was during the 1993 Larry King tape where she literally told Larry King that her daughter wants to express these complaints while respecting the Senator. Now that isn't something a mother would say if the daughter told her that she was forcefully penetrated. There wouldn't be any attempt at maintaining respect for the accused he literally raped her according to her new allegation.

Tara Reade's new allegation is the first allegation where the person said it was sexual in nature and that's after she changed her initial story.

19. Ubiquitin

Supporting Member

I think you need Biden to be president more than I do. You need to complain again.

20. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

You don't need to hold office to be a politician.