1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Breaking] Flynn charged

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by justtxyank, Dec 1, 2017.

1. ipaman

ipaman Contributing Member

not really. this is a fbi-lead coup, like i said doing "bad things for good reasons" but that's also still corrupt. but whatever, as i said at this point i'd rather trump be removed peacefully than trump attempt to shutdown corrupt fbi. it is what it is and you all are only happy with a dirty fbi because they're going after who you want to go after. but one day that might not be true. that's usually how karma works so... sorry for wanting a corrupt free executive branch and a corrupt free fbi.

2. KingCheetah

KingCheetah Contributing Member

Lol, you libtardicons getting all excited about an ex-Obama administration official pleading guilty and indicating he has info on Trump... When is Mueller going to go after Obama and Clinton the masterminds behind this whole Russian farce?

3. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

4. pirc1

pirc1 Contributing Member

You mean Karma as in FBI and Comey helped Trump in last election but is now investigating Trump?

5. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

When they are in power I guess....oh wait, they aren't.....

DD

#125 DaDakota, Dec 1, 2017
    Last edited: Dec 1, 2017
  6. ipaman

the plea deals are not what's corrupt idiot, the corruption is the fact the fbi cherry picks investigations with political bias. that's corruption but you all are all happy about it because they're going after the bad guy. ignore that dangerous corruption and one day they'll go after your guy and then what?

7. Pizza_Da_Hut

Pizza_Da_Hut I put on pants for this?

I have yet to see anything they've done to be illegal. Not sure where the corruption stems from. Not sure if you know what corruption is if you think this is corrupt.

8. Pizza_Da_Hut

Pizza_Da_Hut I put on pants for this?

By this definition is the supreme court corrupt?

9. ipaman

keep telling yourself that and ignore the facts, hilary was a corrupt, flawed, democrat running for office after 8 years of a democrat presidency. the comey thing is just an excuse added to all the other excuses why hilary lost of which none are her fault. but talk about comey helping out... ignoring the tarmac meeting was a nice saved your ass gesture.

10. ipaman

if supreme court perform investigations against political foes but ignore investigations of political friends then yes. but only an idiot thinks the supreme court is an investigative, law enforcement department. congrats, you're a special one.

11. pirc1

pirc1 Contributing Member

Never said Hillary was great or perfect, but she would make a much better president than Trump, you can believe whatever you want to believe. Bernie would have made a better president than Trump, so would many other GOP candidates including people like Jeb and Kasich.

Hakeemtheking likes this.
  12. ipaman

i agree and i was feeling the bern (donated my own hard earned $) but corrupt hilary and the corrupt dnc stole it. and hilary would have been worse than trump because with trump we're getting to see in plain sight just how corrupt, vile, and entrenched d.c. is. with hilary, less chance maybe to see it all in it's full disgusting glory.

13. KingCheetah

KingCheetah Contributing Member

There is no reason for name calling -- if you can make your point without personal insults you've lost the argument.

14. larsv8

larsv8 Contributing Member

What kind of incoherent babble is this?

15. No Worries

No Worries Contributing Member

says the C-h-e-e-t-a-h.

KingCheetah likes this.
  16. JuanValdez

JuanValdez Contributing Member

I am pretty sure you also called plea deals corrupt, but whatever. The FBI 'cherrypicking' is also pretty standard practice everywhere and for all time, something called prosecutorial discretion. You don't have the resources and it is not always even appropriate to go after every miscreant that breaks the law. You do want to get the dangerous ones, though, the ones that impact society in an adverse way, if you see a realistic path to get there. You might not bother, for example, busting a kid trying to sell a dime bag because you don't want to fill out the paperwork, but you'll put a lot of resources and time into cornering a cartel boss. Is it corruption to give the kid with a dime bag some grace? Is it corruption to be obsessed with putting cartel bosses behind bars?

17. ipaman

okay, let's just accept it all and shut up. we shouldn't try to fix or improve how things are done.

18. JuanValdez

JuanValdez Contributing Member

You want to burn the thing down, not fix it. You've said it enough times. People like me are the ones fixing and improving.

19. Hakeemtheking

Hakeemtheking Member

My opinion is that you cooperate with the FBI in the event you know they got you by the proverbial balls. In this case, Flynn will serve some time in the can, but nothing in comparison to what he could really be charged with.

20. ipaman

if you voted for hilary or trump you aren't trying to fix ****.