1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Brandon Knight

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by da_juice, Aug 31, 2018.

1. jordnnnn

jordnnnn Member

Don’t a lot of people get pissed on clutchfans over every single move or non move for that matter?

2. pippendagimp

pippendagimp Member

livingston had played very well in preseason, badly outplaying scott machado who already had guaranteed money. w/ respect to people getting pissed here in general, even if that were true it wouldn't change the fact that morey made a mistake cutting livingston and posters here were justified in being upset.

saleem likes this.
  3. Deuce

Deuce Context & Nuance

Yeah, I think role and situation really make a difference. In Houston, the role will be pretty well defined. Knight will know where he stands in the rotation. He can just focusing on contributing.

4. basketballholic

Is this a hint that we're hiring Steve Nash for a coaching role?

#184 basketballholic, Sep 9, 2018
    Last edited: Sep 9, 2018
  5. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

Except that I think Tyson already won a title with the Mavs (Infamous 2011) so 'the last chance to win one' does not qualify this time.

Make no mistake, I welcome him and he would be a good backup to the younger Capela.

6. basketballholic

Agree with this. One person says he's a bad defender and everybody jumps on board. Obviously they don't watch the games. Knight is actually a very good defender. Very.good.defender.

Apologies to Malakas. Love you. But you're wrong here. Knight is a very good defender. Remember that when he's out there balling for us.........or Miami.......or.....Washington.........or...minny....or whomever.

I really think Knight is staying and we're working on re-routing Chriss. Been told this. We're trying to recoup at least a high second rounder for him....and a decent TPE or expiring contract that we can aggregate later.

#sixers #nets #????

DasouthDakota and hakeem94 like this.
  7. hakeem94

hakeem94 Member

HOLICBOMB!

8. amaru

amaru Member

We needed an nba level pg behind Paul. Knight is that guy.

hakeem94 likes this.
  9. Codman

Codman Contributing Member

In his final years as a player...(context) :)

Winning one doesn't mean you're satisfied.

As for BK, I still keep hearing that he'll be a Rocket to start the season. I'm not hearing anything about a quick turnaround-swap.

I don't hear much of anything on Chriss.

But, yeah, Morey is collecting "assets" per usual.

10. amaru

amaru Member

I could see Chriss getting flipped by the trade deadline if not before

da_juice and Jontro like this.
  11. Deuce

Deuce Context & Nuance

Codman, @BimaThug posted this interesting tidbit about Chriss.

Vivi likes this.