1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Brace yourselves, the losing streak is coming

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by kaitanuva, Jan 9, 2013.

1. Ricksmith

Ricksmith Contributing Member

5 game sample size? Seems legit.

[​IMG]

2. Tfor3

Tfor3 Member

3. kaitanuva

kaitanuva Member

0 postseason appearances? Seems legit.

4. Ricksmith

Are you saying if Kevin Love and josh Smith were traded straight up, the Timberwolves would make the playoffs in the West?

5. kaitanuva

kaitanuva Member

Are you saying that Kevin Love is so much of a superstar that he was good enough to have led his team to the playoffs?

Oh wait.

So where does this unrequited love for him come from again?

6. Mock

Mock Member

Your an idiot.... We have ability to beat all those teams, I think the only challanging team will be the clippers. I don't expect to win all of those but I don't expect them to lose all of them either. They will go 5-2 or 4-3 during that 7 game stretch.

7. jocar

jocar Member

s
    t
    f
    u.

8. CCM721

CCM721 Member

There are 0 GMs that would trade Kevin Love for Josh Smith straight up, even with a broken hand.

9. Ricksmith

It's hard to make the playoffs with teammates like Luke Ridnour, Super cool Beas, Darko Milicic, Wesley Johnson, and Corey Brewer all having significant roles. Josh Smith had Joe Johnson, Al Horford, they play in the East, and still never passed the 2nd round lol. Kevin Love is absolutely better than Josh Smith.

10. kaitanuva

kaitanuva Member

So when did Kevin Love become a free agent in 2013?

11. kaitanuva

kaitanuva Member

Good to know we've established the fact that he isn't a star.

12. CCM721

CCM721 Member

Kevin Love makes this team a perennial contender, I'd rather gather assets for a potential trade for him than waste my cap space on a selfish player who will not be capable of making us a regular contender.

13. apollo33

apollo33 Member

its all part of the rebuilding

It's normal that we lose, why are people freaking ****

14. Karolik

Karolik Member

I could see it happening if Lin plays like tonight for the next seven games, and Harden has a few off games.

15. kaitanuva

kaitanuva Member

You base that off of what, again? What has Love proved? NOTHING.

Who says we have to get Smith? He's just one option among many. Jefferson. Great choice. Millsap. West.

16. HOU_ROCKETS1

HOU_ROCKETS1 Member

17. Ricksmith

And what exactly has Josh Smith proved, other than the fact that he can't shoot? Kevin Love is a multiple time all star, rebounding champion, Olympian, and he's not even 25 yet.

Meh. That's what those players will bring us. We will be the Atlanta Hawks of the West... but then again, you are a "J Smoove" fan, so maybe that's what you want.

18. YaoMing#1

YaoMing#1 Member

Josh smith would be a great addition for this team. Dont get it twisted I would still rather have love but Smithers would look great blocking shots igniting the break and being the ultimate trailer for our fastbreak. We need defense and smith is a really good defender and him and asik together down low would be a nightmare for opposing teams trying to being it down low.

19. Peaceful Elbow

Wanna have a sig bet if u are so sure, OP? I say we win at least three of those games.

20. Alex L.

Alex L. Contributing Member

Dear Rockets:

I offer you my solemn vow to be your faithful fan in sickness and in health, in good times and in bad, and in joy as well as in sorrow. I promise to love you unconditionally, to support you in your goals, to honor and respect you, to laugh with you and cry with you, and to cherish you for as long as our playoff hope lives.

Now let's get through this tough stretch together!