1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Bosh really pump faked Houston

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Rx1991, Jul 11, 2014.

1. sugrlndkid

sugrlndkid Member

Guessing Riley finally got his revenge against Houston for 93-94. And in regards to Dinobosh...Well I aint saying he's a gold digger...

Bosh could careless if the Heat are winners or losers...118 million is more than he couldve ever ask for...ever...especially at this stage of his career...No doubt that Bosh could have been a piece for our title contention, but he will get old...the trauma of playing basketball will catch up, and eventually good things come to an end. And considering that he has a gold digger for a wife, better hope she dont leave his btch a$$ with half. Karma has a funny way of coming round full circle.

I wish nothing but the worst for Bosh, and his agent(who in my opinion better be black balled by the Rockets in any and all future transactions.)

2. mayo98

mayo98 Member

wooohhh wishing the worst because the guy choose to look out for himself ? I pity you for living a life like that... full of hatred once things does not go your way... no wonder you are only behind the keyboard earning peanuts and bosh will earn millions you can only dream of...

3. Zboy

Zboy Contributing Member

If he cared about rings, he would not have returned to Miami.

Bosh has told the Rockets loud and clear where his priorities are at.

I do not understand you guys and the Rockets management's continual infatuation over him and "rings".

4. glimmertwins

glimmertwins Member

Wasn't Bosh also the guy who in 2010 turned our free agent pitch to him into a scene for the movie he was making? I seem to recall complaints after the fact that the meeting was a total farce and Bosh didn't seem to be taking us seriously.

5. afk

afk Member

Not as bad as Parsons's pump fake. Oooof.

6. knickstorm

knickstorm Member

Wouldn't you if you took a pay cut for 4 years??
    Plus it's not good for his reputation to jump from super team to super team like a hired gun/mercenary.

He gets to be the guy now, and if he doesnt win...ohh well, he already has rings. If Dwight won a ring in LA would he come to Houston even if KObe's pretty much done?

7. DreamEarlNolan

A lot of backstabbing going on during this free agency period. I bet Dwayne Wade really loves Lebron right about now. While Lebron and Bosh get raises Wade is in line for a big pay cut. I'm guessing if Lebron hadn't given indication that he would be returning to the Heat Wade wouldn't have opted out of his contract.

8. Bboy

Bboy Member

"Clever Girl"
    [​IMG]

9. Firebomb525

Firebomb525 Member

Really, I can't hate the guy for wanting mo' money for his family and staying in Miami.

What the Rockets FO and we as fans DO have a right to be pissed about is him giving a verbal commitment to us, and then backing out after we traded away Lin. That is seriously messed up.

10. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

I think a large part of the blame goes to the Sports media, journalists and the grand Twitterverse in terms of getting your hopes up

11. kingkingston

kingkingston Member

people going crazy around here just because we didn't land Bosh.....it isn't like we don't have a good team still and with a lot of options to improve it still

12. gnozahs

gnozahs Member

Straight up played the rockets.

13. vorpal

vorpal Member

Morey is notoriously cold when treating his "assets". Turnaround is fair play.

14. joesr

joesr Member

DM: Fool me once, shame on you; fool me twice, shame on me

15. HTown_TMac

HTown_TMac Member

Well we never got that verbal commitment. He said he was interested in joining, but never said he coming. I'm just as upset as everyone else, but I don't like people being lied on.

He went after the money, and who can blame him? He already has two rings, and he loves Miami.

16. SamFisher

SamFisher Contributing Member

The biggest loser here is the Heat.

It made sense for the Rockets to commit big money to Bosh as he's the last piece of a 3-4 year or so championship contender window.

For Miami it makes very little sense. Their window just rudely slammed shut. And commit ting long term to Bosh as a bridge seems foolish at that price, he's not a centerpiece at this stage. A decision more born out of emotion.

Morey didn't factor in the Heat's irrationality.

17. bigtexxx

bigtexxx Contributing Member

18. Htownballer38

Htownballer38 Member

He did more than head faked us, Bosh did a Dream shake on our ashes. LOL

19. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

Screw him and we will never give him a contract again.

Getting older anyway.

20. Htownballer38

Htownballer38 Member

No doubt daywalker, no doubt.. bleep him