1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Boozer: "Series isn't going back to Houston."

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by BroadwayBelm, Apr 25, 2008.

Tags:
  1. rocketslover

rocketslover Rookie

hey that only makes it easier for the rockets to beat the jazz. they'll have to now that game 5 has to be played

2. pppbigppp

pppbigppp Member

Boozer thinks we will take the series in game 6. He's being very modest.

3. BucMan55

BucMan55 Contributing Member

Ah, yeah didnt see the Boozer shout. A little different than Barkley's comments which were made to the media, but yeah, Boozer has to pack his bags for Houston one more time. It would be kinda ironic to take game 6 in Utah and win 4 in a row.

4. RocketsMac

RocketsMac Member

it's called bandwagon.. :eek: j/k HF..

back to Boozer, I thought it was hilarious of Tmac to say "I guess you *WILL* be going back to Houston" when asked "what did you think of this win?" .. it's great to see a rather reserved (euphemism for soft) player take a shot at an attention whoring egotistical ugly steroid-using wrestler called "Boozer"..

5. GuerillaBlack

GuerillaBlack Member

What?

6. Spacemoth

Spacemoth Contributing Member

After he juked Cleveland out of his contract he was so high on the Evil-meter he had no choice but to join the Jazz. The only comparison would be Barry Bonds having no choice this year but to sign with Tony LaRussa and the Cards, and even that isn't doing Utah justice.

7. Hayesfan

Hayesfan Contributing Member

I have been a fan for two and one half seasons. ;) I am catching up. Gotta give me a few years to get the whole history of the franchise!! :D

Don't I get a pass??

Please??

8. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

Who is Chucky Hayes?

9. RoxSqaud

RoxSqaud Member

He said West Was an allstar for his team.........But he wasnt a superstar.......Like yao...........

Check your info

10. IROC it

IROC it Contributing Member

11. IROC it

IROC it Contributing Member

You missed an "f." ;)

12. southtexan

southtexan Member

He didn't say that, he said that David West was an all star but he was not in the same class as Yoa Ming, that's exactly what he said.