1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Boom. Democrat Senate Leader Schumer admits Russia not to blame for election loss

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by bigtexxx, Jul 24, 2017.

1. dandorotik

dandorotik Contributing Member

Yes! Another example to save and show. If it's not "son," it's "boys." I can't wait for the next post where he uses Junior or Kiddo or some other infantile descriptor.

Well, boys, gotta go! My barrel-full-of-monkeys and candyland board games await.

2. dmoneybangbang

Did or not not Trump Jr voluntarily release emails showing he sought to get campaign help from the Russia government?

3. dmoneybangbang

Did anyone in Obama's campaign release emails showing they were seeking campaign help from a foreign government?

You boys don't know what you are arguing for...

4. bigtexxx

bigtexxx Contributing Member

Oh sorry, did I strike a nerve with you? The truth tends to have that effect, especially when I called you out and then backed it up with evidence. You seemed to have gone off the deep end with your cussing and insults. I'll be the bigger man and not respond in kind.

5. bigtexxx

Obama wanted to have the event in front of the Brandenburg Gate, and Germany rejected that, but still allowed him to have a big spectacle in front of an adoring crowd, which boosted Obama's chances. So Obama definitely received help from a foreign government.

pwn3d (again)

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2008/jul/24/uselections2008.barackobama

6. dmoneybangbang

Lol...... So Obama's campaign didn't reach out to a hostile foreign government for campaign help....

Speaking about moving field goals... you don't know where the field goal starts boy.

Pwned again and again.

7. dandorotik

dandorotik Contributing Member

Honestly, you do have a point (Jesus, I can't believe I'm agreeing with him). But, I'm not sure if these are truly equivalent. I actually think there's a very good possibility Trump didn't do anything in conspiring with Russia- that'd take work, and he tends to be kind of lazy in that respect. But... for a whole lotta nothing, there sure are a lot of people telling unnecessary lies. Trump should just open up on everything.

BTW, didn't Trump go somewhere overseas before the election?

8. dmoneybangbang

It's cute.... all those right wingers trying desperately trying to create these equivalent scenarios invoking non hostile nations.

9. NewRoxFan

NewRoxFan Contributing Member

LOL... another bigtexxx thread. And lets take a look...

Trump and his inner circle is under investigation by House, Senate, and independent investigations for multiple emolument, collusion and obstruction of justice violations. Things have gotten so bad that the president starts asking whether he can pardon his family, administration, and himself. And he, his family, and members of his administration are "lawyering up." Members of his administration are quitting, and Trump is trying to get his "beleaguered" Attorney General to resign. Meanwhile, Trump is failing to get his WealthyCare approved by his fellow republicans for what, the third or fourth time as they don't want to be responsible for 20-35 million Americans not having health care coverage. All the while, Trump's approval rate is soon dipping down to the depths that the republican-led congress is at (lower than any President's first six months in history) and the % of Americans who want Trump impeached is higher than the % of Americans that approve of the job he is doing (and higher than the % that wanted Nixon impeached).

And here is bigtexxx celebrating a Democrat senator who is suggesting that fellow Democrats take their medicine and start talking about what Democrats should talk about on the go forward?? Congrats bigtexxx!!! Now that makes everything Trump doing pale in importance. :rolleyes:

Geez... maybe Trump could take a vacation from the golf course and start working for Americans? Why is he so lazy?

HakeemOnlyFan likes this.
  10. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Remember the days when conservatives thought having a charity taking money from foreign gov't was scandalous? Now you can openly sell gov't favors to China, Russia, and many other countries and be called a "job creator"!!!!!

11. bigtexxx

I heard the Clinton Foundation donations are down significantly. No favors there, amirite?

The hypocrisy of Sweet Lou is delicious...

12. durvasa

durvasa Contributing Member

Good. Clinton should blame herself for losing the election.

Doesn't mean we shouldn't continue to investigate the extent to which foreign powers attempted to or were successful at influencing the election.

Why is it that it must be one or the other that was the only deciding factor in the outcome? The truth is that the Democrats made poor decisions leaving them more vulnerable to "attacks" by foreign entities trying to sway the election.

Invisible Fan likes this.
  13. kevC

kevC Contributing Member

No one gives two ***** what Hillary thinks, you clown. She's irrelevant. I only care that a hostile foreign government tried to affect our elections.

14. Rashmon

Rashmon Contributing Member

15. bigtexxx

And like clockwork, when the liberals run out of logic, they start up with the cussin' and the insults.

Germany "affected" the 2008 election. Are they considered hostile? Obama personally approved tapping Angela Merkel's phone, so I'd have to assume they are!

16. kevC

kevC Contributing Member

I've voted Republican every presidential election that I could except the last one where I didn't vote at all. Nice try, though. I hated Obama's policies probably as much as you (although not him personally like you and other trolls).

17. kevC

kevC Contributing Member

Do you just unilaterally label everyone a "liberal" if they disagree with you on ANYTHING?

"Westbrook deserves MVP."
    "YOU DAMN LIBERAL!"

18. dmoneybangbang

LOLOLOLOL. Specifically... how did Germany affect the election? Do Germans vote in US elections..... Did they pass over opposition research..... LOLOLOLOLOL

Pwned again! Keep up the weak equivalencies.... how does it make you feel arguing that the GOP are just as bad as the Dems.

19. bigtexxx

Did Russians vote in the 2016 election? pwn3d

Germany gave Obama a huge forum of adoring fans to speak to, in advance of the 2008 election. McCain was considered to have superior foreign policy experience, and this gave Barack some credibility...not that hard to understand.

20. dmoneybangbang

No, but Lil Trump admitted to trying to get opposition research from the Russian government.

Double Pwned!

Bahahahahahaha! They let him speak him to speak to a crowd?!?!?!?!?!

Woah boy....... that's a lot of opposition research!!!!!

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL! Don't hurt yourself.....