1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Book] Christian Bale probably hates you (and Leo too!)

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by TdashDUB, Dec 29, 2012.

1. TdashDUB

TdashDUB Contributing Member

Oh wow! Would it be too much to give us a little more insight???
    Very interesting

2. Oski2005

Oski2005 Contributing Member

Has there ever been a story posted anywhere by people claiming that Bale was a complete dick to them or their kids? I recall reading positive things about him from people who got close to the sets of the Batman movies. Recently he took a kid with cancer and his whole family to Disney Land. Also, on his own, he went to Aurora to meet with the victims and their families after the shooting.

3. Ziggy

Ziggy QUEEN ANON

Good with kids, bad with kids, it doesn't matter either way. Personally, I don't like kids. There shouldn't be an obligation to be nice to someone elses kids.

4. Rocket River

Rocket River Member

People don't like nice and approachable

Rocket River

5. across110thstreet

across110thstreet Contributing Member

for what it's worth, he gave me (on my bicycle) right of way on an LA crosswalk.

I realized it was him as I was crossing in front of his fancy vehicle, stopping cars behind him as he waved me by...

on topic- why would Christian Bale be mad at Leonardo because they cast a black man as Mercutio in Romeo & Juliet? does the book or article suggest the producers didn't want the two of them working together?

6. Han Solo

Han Solo Member

First thing i think of when celebs do nice things - publicist made them do it.

And the people eat it up!

It's all...part of the plan.

7. Nook

Nook Member

Uhh not sure who told you that about Cruise. He was a HUGE as when we saw him in Florida. We didn't approach him but some dumb b*stard did and paid the price.

8. Honey Bear

Honey Bear Contributing Member

Let's look at the picture of the kind of guy who writes an entire book about someone else being a "douche":

[​IMG]

It reminds me of the guy on this board who's an extra but comes online to call the main actors douches like a middle aged housewife. You think cowering under the table with your friends pointing fingers at people who don't know you exist will draw others to you - but it's the type of people it draws that leaves me and my associates laughing in the end.

Even on this board, celebrities like Honey B are hounded by mentally unstable fanboys like Nook (owner of 25+ semiautomatic weapons, anger issues, quotes all Honey B posts instead of growing a pair and putting him on ignore), bigtex (not sure why, but he's 39 and a troll) etc. who just don't get they're the ones who come off looking desperate and rejected when they chase around their idols. Good looking people seem to have the "live your life and let others live theirs" part down, but the degenerates of society struggle in that regard.

So, yeah, there is a very dark side to the psyche of the balding human being.

9. KingStevo10

KingStevo10 Member

So can i get your autograph or not?

10. firecat

firecat Contributing Member

A few months ago Mel Gibson was trying to hang out with a friend at the bar at the Four Seasons in Austin. In about fifteen minutes I saw three different people go up to him and shake his hand. He so obviously did not want to be bothered that it was painful for me to watch.

To his credit he wasn't rude and shook hands but it must suck to not be able to spend any time in public without people feeling like they can come up to you.

I guess if he didn't want the attention he could have found a more private place to hang out, but he looked so uncomfortable. It really doesn't surprise me that some of these celebrities can be jerks or almost have to in order to be left alone.

11. across110thstreet

who is that? better yet, who REMEMBERS something like that?

also, can someone point me to the moment in bbs history where Honey Bear was born?

yes, I am referring to the self proclaimed celebrity who has memorized the life story and posting style of other posters here on clutchfans internet message board forum

12. TdashDUB

TdashDUB Contributing Member

If it looks like a duck, walks like a duck and quacks like a duck, then where is the harm in observing that it is, in fact, a duck??? Perhaps you got so bent out of shape and obsess over that thread because you are, indeed, a "duck" yourself. Get over it.
    [​IMG] Now get out of my thread and work on your internet persona elsewhere, hack.

13. 713

713 Member

[​IMG]

/thread.

14. jdh008

jdh008 Member

I've heard this time and time again about Cruise. Apparently he's one of the most genuinely nice guys you'll meet in or out of Hollywood.

15. jo mama

jo mama Contributing Member

i know a couple guys who worked on the first mission impossible movie and said he was incredibly nice. would come in every morning and say hello to all the crew, which for a big star like that is unheard of. they also said he is super gay and everyone in hollywood knows it.

Rocket River

16. across110thstreet

buddy of mine tells the same story of when he met the approachable Tom Cruise in a hotel bar in Colorado once.

I always thought he was making it up, but perhaps Cruise was... Cruising him after all?

my mom and her girlfriends were snubbed for a photo with Ryan Gosling. they said that their daughters would never forgive them if they didn't go ahead and ask. he politely declined and said he was "working" as he was eating breakfast in a New Orleans hotel.

17. Han Solo

Han Solo Member

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/mSnRq6iyHKg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

18. Honey Bear

These are posters who've discussed these things in my threads then follow me around trying to win back my approval after they were emotionally wounded. But hey, it comes with the territory.

It comes, with the territory.

I don't have any recollection of you, but you're clearly on the fast track to writing my biography. You've got the cattiness and estrogen to be a part of my fan club, welcome aboard!

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/ygVFbz6AsnE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

#38 Honey Bear, Dec 29, 2012
    Last edited: Dec 29, 2012
  19. Honey Bear

Sorry kid, don't know who you are. But the thread turned out hilarious - I ended up regulating and everyone got really whiny and b****y about their rights to talk **** about celebrities. I thought I was in a room of 34 year old suburban women on their rag. Turns out - I was.

20. Raven

Raven Member

I think being famous turns nice people into jerks, and jerks into a-holes, and a-holes into psychos. Let's be honest, if a person is treated like royalty, eventually they come to think of themselves as royalty. Just another nasty side of human nature.