1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

BOKI gets career night, 1 game after National TNT game

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by tinman, Jan 28, 2007.

1. SamFisher

SamFisher Contributing Member

Bwahahah, so your great draft prognostication success, from whose nuts you hang nightly, is right in the middle of Steven Hunter, Kelvin Cato, and Jason Collier?

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

I can't imagine how much of an orgasm you will have when Spanoulis is putting up 5 points, 1.5 assists, and 1.5 turnovers next year. Make sure your pacemaker is in good shape.

2. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

I am just proving that for a 15th pick he is performing quite well....

I think most people....LIKE YOU.....over value the 15th pick in the draft......

And also, proving that you are WRONG again...as usual.

DD

3. SamFisher

SamFisher Contributing Member

LOL, post Tayshaun Prince's numbers and tell me who is overvalued at SF that year. Or even better what were Carlos Boozer's numbers. Thanks in advance.

Now post some bullsh-t about your genius basketball IQ and somebody else can take up the task of putting you in your place, (Dr. of Dunk already has had his chance I guess) which would be about the 5th time in this thread that's happened, and about the 100th time this month ("Luther Head only played because of injuries!!11!!eleventybillion!!!") that has happened. I have a plane to catch so I can't do it now.

4. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

Just like you admitted you were wrong, case closed.

And I proved that as a 15th pick he is perfoming rather well.

What do you do? You toss out exceptions to the rule....you just can't stand being wrong...I know...

People can hate all they want, but I am right more often than not....how is Bonzi fitting in these days anyway....BWAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH !

I never ever say I am a basketball genius, but I think you for thinking that.

:D

DD

5. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

BOKI=ESPN HD

6. Dei

Dei Member

No. When you die, your children, and their children, will inherit the responsibility of keeping this thread alive. This thread will go on forever and ever.

7. doublebogey

doublebogey Member

This is my original post. If you try to prove me wrong, u need to show:
    (Assisted Field Goal Made) / (ASSISTED Field Goal Attempted) * 100% < 90%
    or
    (Assisted Field Goal Missed) / (ASSISTED Field Goal Attempted) *100% >10%

And I can assure you that there is no statistics on “ASSISTED Field Goal Attempted” or “ASSISTED Field Goal Missed”.

Well, Chuck Hayes scores on some putbacks. But How many? Does Shawn Marion score a lot on putbacks too? I don’t have the number but I think Marion have a higher number of putbacks than Chuck. Why Marion still has higher assisted ratio on his FG?

Firstly, I don’t understand what your are calculating. Please define your “assisted FG%” before you go ahead.

Let me remind you that most people calculate assisted FG% as:
    (Assisted Field Goal Made) / (Total Field Goal Made) * 100%

But my best guess is that your are trying to calculate:
    (Assisted Field Goad Made) / (Total Field Goad Attempted) * 100%

Secondly, if you try to use eFG% to calculate anything, then you will put a weight 1.5 for “3 pointer made”. Why?

Thirdly, if you are trying to calculate (Assisted Field Goal Made)/(Total Field Goal Attempted)*100%, then I can assure you that your 63% is wrong. It’s because Boki’s FG% (39.8%) should always be greater.

Well, most players are products of their teams’ offense. Just tell me one thing: Marion or Chuck, who can finish better for a wide open mid-range jumper or under the basket dunk? The answer is always Marion. The fact is plain and simple that Marion is a better finisher. That’s why Marion will and always have a higher assisted ratio on FGM than Chuck.

I really don’t appreciate the above statement. I didn’t fastify anything. I don’t even try to be sarcastic about your crappy calculations. So, if you want to discuss, please just try to keep it plain and simple.

8. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

SLOVENIA > GREECE