1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Bobcats Fan Forum Opening Night vs Rox

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by bleedroxred79, Oct 27, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pumpedupkicks

Pumpedupkicks Member

If that's the case, totally uncool. There's no reason to manufacture animosity between these two fan bases. Different division, different level of talents and goals. Maybe person is a MJ hater who can only hate on the one thing in life MJ has not been good at, owner of the Bobcats.

2. coachbadlee

coachbadlee Member

I think the Bobcats will be a much improved team this season. Can't touch the Rockets though.

3. Pumpedupkicks

Pumpedupkicks Member

How many wins tho? 15? They can win all games vs. Sixers and split wins with other tanking teams (i.e. Suns, maybe Toronto). But even at their best I'm not sure I have them winning against a depleted team like the Lakers. I'm not sure how much improved they can be in the W column.

4. Morlock O

Morlock O Member

I predict they can win 30 this season... :D

5. DocRock

DocRock Member

God no. Regionally I should be a Sixers fan, but Philly sports lost me forever after wasting Barkley and Randall Cunningham, then cemented it with the "championship teams" they put around Iverson and Mcnabb.

I inherited Houston because Moses Malone is from near the same hometown as my pops (same age and he says he used to run into him sometimes on the courts at VSU). Its much less maddening adopting a city who's franchises put Warren Moon in the run-and-shoot, pairs Dream & Clyde, TMac & Yao. Felt awful when the Oilers were stolen :mad:

6. Pumpedupkicks

Pumpedupkicks Member

LOL. That's beyond being generous and optimistic.

7. rocketsballin

rocketsballin Member

daam that forum is relatively active for a team that will never accomplish anything worth a donkey s**t lmao

they actually talk about the bobcats over there. they're interested in the day to day activities on that team. you'd have to empty your bank account to make me talk about them, esp on a day to day basis

the fact that people go to bobcats games is amazing. but to have a fan made website dedicated to them, with a message board full of fans who check in regularly is mind blowing.

ok to be real here, they have some real dedicated fans. no joke u gotta have strong ass mental muscles to follow that team year after year.

im gonna check their thread to see their other replies to us lol

8. Chuck 4

Chuck 4 Member

Nailed it.

9. Haymitch

Haymitch Custom Title
    Supporting Member

I don't think it's working. I haven't visited their site, but I don't think people here on CF are getting worked up over the opinions of Bobcats fans in the same way that Bobcats fans (who, again, would have to be real fans) likely aren't getting upset over what a Rockets fan thinks.

OP is just a dumbass troll whose thread starting priviledges should be revoked.

So anyway back to the main topic on this forum: ain't Chandler Parsons a handsome mofo?

10. markusbrutus

markusbrutus Member

man, why would you create two threads on two separate forums to create non-sense? there is so much hate in this world and you are trying to make another one. not cool, man.

first off they are bobcats fans. and we are rockets fans. we may love our teams, and they love theirs but we will respect them for their choice just as they respect us for ours.

11. arjun

arjun Member

We will win, but I'm always weary of the bobcats...because we were the last team in the nba to finally beat them!!

12. tmacfor35

tmacfor35 Contributing Member

We should win by 30

13. FTW Rockets FTW

FTW Rockets FTW Contributing Member

Who cares?

Bobcats 72 - 144 Rockets

14. d12babymamas

d12babymamas Member

Wow. They're some real hardcore fans...#RESPECT

15. sleepyazn

sleepyazn Member

Bobcats 40
    Rockets 212
    Halftime

16. eslate22

eslate22 Member

Ya for real... Bring back the glory years with mugsy, larry johnson, and kendall gill

17. edlkf

edlkf Contributing Member

If Bobcats fans see these posts, their reactions will be the same as you guys lol

18. AvgJoe

AvgJoe Contributing Member

Having fans still trust the team after years of failure, Bobcats organization must have done something right for once...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.