1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Bobcats Fan Forum Opening Night vs Rox

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by bleedroxred79, Oct 27, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rocketblood713

watch him be right on the money lol

2. iconoclastic

iconoclastic Member

3. Internazionale

Boy, you are cruel :grin:

4. AFS

AFS Member

So this guy claims to be a Rockets fan and is sucking up to Bobcats fans?

Also, he creates the thread over here alerting us to what's going on in the Bobcats forum. Then he creates the thread over there alerting them to us talking about them on this forum. He's trying to manufacture e-drama between two fanbases. Sad thing is, it's working.

5. Yang_Wenli

Yang_Wenli Member

I really respect these guys. The fact that they can stick with their team being so consistently bad speaks a great deal about how passionate they are.

6. showa13

showa13 Member

the bobcats is suck a terribad nickname(will admit some bias due to high school rivalries), can't wait till they're the Hornets again. Zo, Mugsy, and Grandmama will always be one of the more fun teams of the 90s

7. HOUSTONJS

HOUSTONJS Member

I think it should be a good game. The Bobcats, despite losing a vast majority of their games, often held it close or game back to make it competitive. The Rockets will win, don't get me wrong, but it isn't like we are playing swiss cheese out there.

8. NotChandlerParsons

Which is funny because I think most of us respect Bobcats fans for sticking with their team. Anyone can cherry pick quotes from a sports forum to make its fans look dumb.

9. Fullcourt

Fullcourt Contributing Member

This forced half-ass smack thread started by a self admitted troll on their site is lame. I have no ill will towards the future Hornets.

10. RocketsRed14

RocketsRed14 Member

Lol, Not sure if intentional, but their bobcats talk section's description says "Charlotte bobcats news, tumors, discussion and game thread.

I thought that was pretty funny anyways.

11. sirbaihu

sirbaihu Member

Yeah making fun of loyal fans is bad karma. Respect the Bobcats and their fans. Hope the Rox bring their A game!

12. KingStevo10

KingStevo10 Member

Ok I NEVER had problem with the Bobcats but **** them I hope we whip that ass by 25 and Parsons drops 30. Cause you never diss Chandler looks.

[​IMG]

13. OremLK

OremLK Member

The only one I feel like making fun of is the guy who said their bench is deeper than ours... because... lol. But it's almost too easy, so I probably shouldn't.

Props to Bobcats fans for sticking with their team through bad times, though. If only more people around here had that attitude toward the Astros.

14. DocRock

DocRock Member

Anyone who openly admits to being a Bobcats fan gets a free pass for being delusional about the talent level of their roster.

Hell, look around here. It's either "this guy is a future all-star, I wouldn't give him up for Lebron or Durant!" or "He sucks! kill it with fire!" And of course the lists of 20 ways a guy sucks, followed by, "lets package this guy who sucks with Asik for a top 5 PF.":rolleyes:

15. da_juice

da_juice Member

Our depth at center will tear them apart.

16. Zboy

Zboy Contributing Member

Totally uncalled for.

I hope Beverley drops 25 on them.

17. amazingskills

amazingskills Member

lol carolina got me in the trance for a moment i lost the track which forum i was on and who is being trollled by whome... :)

18. J Sizzle

J Sizzle Member

So....Bobcats fan?

19. HTM

HTM Member

Won't bash anyone who identifies as a bobcats fan.

Those people know what it means to be from a place and support your local area team.

To me, it wouldn't matter if the Rockets never won another game, I was born and raised in Houston, Texas and I'll never support another city over my own.

(I'm assuming never in a million years would anyone not from NC pick the bobcats to be their NBA team)

20. mfastx

mfastx Member
    Supporting Member

Welp, we've been trolled. Oh no!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.