1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Bob Kemp: Pippen once again shows that 'leadership quality?'

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by JBIIRockets, Jan 11, 2002.

1. JBIIRockets

JBIIRockets Contributing Member

This is classic Quitten right here.

During Bob Kemp's NBA Grapevine segment, Pippen mentions the following....

"Well, we didn't put this team together."

Pip obviuosly puts the blame on Whitsitt here. And Kemp brings up that Pip does don't bring up one of the worst transactions, getting Pippen from Houston

Kemp: Pippen has been coasting ever since his arrival in Portland.

Thought you would enjoy that :cool:

2. kidrock8

kidrock8 Member

Kemp f-ing rules. I don't care if he hates the local teams, he speaks his mind and is right a lot more often than he is wrong.

3. moestavern19

moestavern19 Member

Kemp is the most arrogant talk show host ever, he runs that show like he is God . I only listen for the info .

4. Band Geek Mobster

Well I really enjoy listening to Kemp, but he irritated me greatly last night when he said that Richard Jefferson was playing better than Eddie Griffin.

5. junglerules

junglerules Member

bob kemp is still an arrogant a-hole who has good grapevine info, but totally makes his show unbearable by his condescending attitude. I used to listen to it cuz it was the only sports show on late at night. Now, i'd rather spend that quality time stabbing myself in the ear, or re-reading horrible sports articles for the 8th and 9th time than listen to his whack-ass show. He is the definition of LOSER, and he has worked hard at that to keep me from even attempting to give his show another chance. Congrats, Bob....are you TRYING to get people to stop listening?!?!