1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Blow Up Doll Rafting Race at St. Petersburg, Russia

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by kwik_e_mart, Aug 30, 2006.

1. kwik_e_mart

kwik_e_mart Member

Well, it is not surprising to see the disqualification of some contestants during the race. Hey, guys are still guys afterall. :D

http://www.itv.com/news/world_8d89689cce51735f4fdfb1df67a6ece4.html

Doll races no let down
    10.29, Tue Aug 29 2006

The Russians have created a new sport in the form of rubber doll white-water rafting.

150 competitors lined up for the start of the event known as the Bubble Baba Challenge, and for some reason they were mostly men.

The sport is not for the faint hearted as contestants have to plunge into the chilly waters of the Vouksa River near St Petersburg.

They then ride their plastic partners for a kilometre to the finish line.

The event, now in its fourth year, was conjoured up by a group of friends on a rafting trip.

http://www.mosnews.com/news/2006/08/28/sexdolls.shtml

Participant of Sex Dolls Rafting Tournament Disqualified For Sexual Abuse of Apparatus

Created: 28.08.2006 14:46 MSK (GMT +3), Updated: 14:53 MSK

MosNews

A participant of a sex dolls rafting tournament has been disqualified for sexual abuse of an apparatus, Zizn’ newspaper reports.

Igor Osipov was not able to keep in his sexual desire, even in the cool water of the Vuoksa river near St. Petersburg.

Over 400 “sportsmen” took part in the Bubble Baba Challenge tournament. “It’s fun and difficult to swim 1200 meters in stormy river with an exotic apparatus, as inflatable ladies slip out of hands”, tournament organizer Dmitriy Bulaviniv said.

At a juries’ command participants jumped into the water. Strong wind and flow snatched out resilient dolls from strong men’s hands, and only Osipov,40, resolutely approached to the finish.

“I was shocked, I think it was an expression of his great desire to win,” Osipov’s friend said. The jury then noticed Osipov’s strange position and told him to moor. When he came out of the water, gazers saw signs of recent sexual activity on the swimmer’s doll.

The jury found the swimmer guilty of sexual abuse of the apparatus and disqualified him.

Air sex dolls can be used only for swimming, organizers say.

The first tournament took place in 2003, sponsored by a number of Russian sex shops.

Here are some pics from the race:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Uprising

Uprising Contributing Member

OMFG! HAHAHA! :D :D :D

3. macalu

macalu Contributing Member

i wish people in america would have more of a sense of humour like this, or like Japan's. i remember seeing that thread on the toilet prank and couldn't help but think, "In America, that would be a lawsuit."

4. A-Train

A-Train Contributing Member

I stuck around St. Petersburg
    When I saw it was a time for a change
    Rode my sex doll down the river
    I don't wanna act my age

5. macalu

macalu Contributing Member

Pleased to me you, hope you guess my name
    What's arousing you is the nature of my game