1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

#BLMKidnapping - 4 black trash torture a mentally disabled young white male; yell racial slurs

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by sugrlndkid, Jan 5, 2017.

1. sirbaihu

sirbaihu Member

I'll leave it to the other posters in this thread to decide whether you and the "anti-black/anti-Muslim" posters you are defending are misleading or not. A dog returns to his vomit, but I don't return to your ****.

2. Rockets Pride

Rockets Pride Member

The real question is why hasn't SweetLou commented at all in this thread?
    The answer? Because he is the most racist person on clutchfans/

Lou, you dig?

3. Exiled

Exiled Member

"most racists?"
    Many on this board are offended,they worked hard to deserve this title,not that I agree that Sweet_Lou is racist

4. Rockets Pride

Rockets Pride Member

How is he not racist ?

5. TheresTheDagger

Oh there are plenty of folks who (secretly) applaud what happened here or think in terms of "payback". Others will make excuses or downplay it instead of point blank condemnations. I've seen this occur already. Its the same mentality of those who downplay KKK activity or make it seem like that activity is justified.

Its the my tribe vs. your tribe mentality.

6. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

I'm just waiting for the "If I had a son" speech from Obama.....or does he do that only when the person ends up shot after attacking someone?

7. CometsWin

CometsWin Breaker Breaker One Nine

BLM kidnapping. LOL That's great.

8. Buck Turgidson

Amiga likes this.
  9. edwardc

edwardc Member

If he has done nothing and been a complete failure as you have stated why then are so many people upset that PE trump is saying that he is going to repeal the AHA.

10. edwardc

edwardc Member

11. CometsWin

CometsWin Breaker Breaker One Nine

12. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

Actual people aren't upset about that, but some politicians are becuase they know that Obamacare is collapsing under it's own stupidity so that means it has to be repealed and replaced. They also know that there was a bunch of dumb things in that bill that will have to be excluded in a future bill in order to make it work so they are hoping that they can make it seem like Republicans took that away from them when in reality it was going away all along as Obamacare was collapsing no matter what anyone else does.

In short, political theater, which no real people care about.

13. Anticope

Anticope Member

You've seen people who are justifying a mentally handicapped person being kidnapped and tortured? Anyone who thinks that is a terrible person. We live in a culture where if you commit such an act, you go to prison for a long time and that's the culture that we should have.

14. TheresTheDagger

No problem. These suspects and every single person who watched that Facebook Live video and didn't report it for starters. Then there are the Facebook pages that have already popped up "imitating" these suspects. I can link them too if you'd like.

That counts as plenty for me.

15. Space Ghost

Space Ghost Contributing Member

Predicable.

This is why we have different degrees of murder. There is also another term you should be familiar with.. "prosecute to the fullest extent of the law". Hate crimes add additional penalties beyond the 'fullest extent of the law'.

16. TheresTheDagger

Yes. Don Lemon on CNN last night said, and I quote:

17. Anticope

Anticope Member

Wow, that's pretty bad.

18. Dei

Dei Member

19. LosPollosHermanos

LosPollosHermanos Houston only fan
    Supporting Member

BLM? lol. Acting like BLM is something like the KKK, and labeling every black person as a BLM supporter.

20. Rocket River

Rocket River Member

Maybe they should get off with Probation and community Service

http://www.complex.com/life/2016/12...lack-mentally-challenged-teammate-with-hanger

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ammate-coat-hanger-SPARED-jail-plea-deal.html

White high school football player accused of raping mentally disabled black teammate with a coat hanger will be SPARED jail in plea deal

It seems in one case. . . justice is swift and strong
    in the other. . . .well they just kids being kids though he was 19 years old
    What do you think is the difference between the two cases ?

Rocket River
    Bah . .. carry on . . . ..