1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

#BLMKidnapping - 4 black trash torture a mentally disabled young white male; yell racial slurs

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by sugrlndkid, Jan 5, 2017.

1. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

The popular vote count is entirely irrelevant, so you can cut it up however you like. It won't make it matter any more or any less.....because it literally can't matter less. When the vote count in 49 states is one candidate winning by over a million, then you add in just one state and that swings it by 4 million to the other candidate.....well, you see that one state not being indicative of how the election went everywhere else. Democrats have very few pockets of support left in the entire country and I'm not sure things are going to turn around for them until they start acknowledging the reality of the situation.

2. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

Well sure, 90% of Democrats think he's done a great job despite him doing effectively nothing positive during his 8 years in office and the country being more divided after his time in office than they have in decades......and him completely blundering foreign policy.

But an impartial person should be able to see that he was a total failure as president in just about every way he could be a failure. But hell, the guy won a damn Nobel Prize for just waking up in the morning, so it's not like he has to do anything to get praise.

3. sirbaihu

sirbaihu Member

Fortunately for you, you chose not to support Trump, so you can complain for 12 years in a row! Champion whiner.

4. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

Yeah, fortunately for me I'm not blinded by partisanship so I don't have to support bad presidents or policy simply due to party loyalty. I wish more were like me in that regard.

5. Cranberry_Juice

Who cares if he didn't win the popular vote? As if I want California dictating all my presidents. What are you a huckleberry?

6. SuraGotMadHops

Here are the creeps

[​IMG]

7. Granville

Granville Member

Because no one is lining up to be the step-father of a son with the challenges mine has. Had to swallow my pride and remember what I'm here for. He won't ever be able to live on his own and needs me around to help him navigate day to day life. Had to put my faith in the judicial system knowing the victim has no say in what happens to the perp. The guy got a lengthy stretch in prison.

Just wanted to add... The other thing I hear is about the perp getting his in prison. I don't care what happens to him. Someone else doing something to him to move up in a gang isn't doing a damn thing in my son's name or helps repair any psychological damage to him or my family, friends, teachers and therapists who love him.

Same thing going on here with this case. They could have set this poor guy back years of therapy. There's some wonderful dedicated people behind the scenes pouring their heart and soul to make life easier to navigate for this guy and these awful ignorant racist cretins vent their frustrations out on him. **** them

#87 Granville, Jan 5, 2017
    Last edited: Jan 5, 2017
    Nook and body slam like this.
  8. TheresTheDagger

I believe every incident like this just converts a few more people to become future Trump voters. You can protest Trump or what you think he stands for but sane people are revolted by this kind of thing and it is the kind of action that resonates. People will remember.

This is beyond political, this is deciding what kind of culture we want to live in.

Nook and sugrlndkid like this.
  9. tallanvor

tallanvor Contributing Member

That's as dumb as claiming people watching violent TV or play violent video games turn violent. Also the punishment after doesn't matter as the message as already been spread.

10. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

i applaud your self-restraint, I'm not sure just anyone would be thinking that clearly in a similar situation.

Nook likes this.
  11. Anticope

Anticope Member

What does this post even mean? No one thinks what these people did is acceptable. How are we "deciding what kind of culture we want to live in?"

12. Granville

Granville Member

I have had 2 lives. One before Autism where I had a typical life where yes I would have gone to jail if that happened. The 2nd life came after the diagnosis and with a different set of rules that I had to adapt to. I adapted by seeking out others living the same life and sharing experiences helping a forgotten community become reconnected to society. Autism effects people who are poor, rich, skinny, fat, tall, short. white, black, hispanic, asian etc... My circle of friends became much more inclusive as it not only spans the list of characteristics that I provided but the severity of diagnosis as well.

I'm gonna tell you that fathers have the hardest time adapting as every father wants to talk about the things their kid CAN do and not the things they CAN'T do. Water cooler talk about your 10 year old learning to match colors using cue cards pales in comparison to your co-workers kid running a 98 yard touchdown or a tape measure home run. I thank my son every day for making me remember what's important in life. Me getting even is at the bottom of the list.

Nook likes this.
  13. FranchiseBlade

FranchiseBlade Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

What kind of disservice is being done to the victim and seriousness of the hate crime. There is no connection to the criminals and liberals. It isn't like voting for liberals leads to this happening.

We shouldn't even be talking about that. There was a horrible brutal crime committed, but some folks only want to use it as a tool to lash out at people with different politics than they have.

14. sirbaihu

sirbaihu Member

A real attractive bunch. They r gonna have a blast in jail.

15. Dei

Dei Member

Like what posts? Claiming stuff without evidence doesn't really fly.

16. sirbaihu

sirbaihu Member

I'm not going back to review the history of crap threads by you, HoneyPoser, BigTexxx, and AroundTheWorld. Meanwhile, you keep defending "anti-black/anti-Muslim" posters like a real man!

17. Amiga

Amiga 10 years ago...
    Supporting Member

Repeating what FBI said:

Hate crimes are the highest priority of the FBI’s Civil Rights program, not only because of the devastating impact they have on families and communities, but also because groups that preach hatred and intolerance can plant the seed of terrorism here in our country.

So you are thinking more severe punishment for crimes doesn't work as a deterrent? I might agree there. Not that it doesn't work, but that the return on it might be less effective. Maybe we should shift more toward education to prevent these crimes in the first place, and helping those that committed crimes to become better people.

18. Dei

Dei Member

Oh so basically "consistently misleading" refers to posts by any people you disagree with without any real evidence and arguments as to why. LEL. You had me worried for a second there. Another quality sirbaihu post.

19. bigtexxx

bigtexxx Contributing Member

Do you agree these 4 people are racists? They allegedly forced the disabled man to say "F*** white people".

20. Amiga

Amiga 10 years ago...
    Supporting Member

I was thinking exactly this when Bobby asked that question. Your utmost, or is it upmost, sense of responsibility keep you where you are. I'm glad to hear this from you. I share the same thoughts.

Granville likes this.