1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

#BLMKidnapping - 4 black trash torture a mentally disabled young white male; yell racial slurs

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by sugrlndkid, Jan 5, 2017.

1. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

It's pretty clear Chicago needs its community organizer back.

Granville likes this.
  2. Haymitch

Haymitch Custom Title
    Supporting Member

Who suggested that this isn't a hate crime?

3. sirbaihu

sirbaihu Member

LOL You answered the call. . . . If the cartoon hat fits, wear it. [cf. your avatar]

4. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

Eh, you really don't have to imagine it. So wait? Which 'liberal' is cheering this on or condoning it?

5. bigtexxx

bigtexxx Contributing Member

The liberals torturing the "Trump supporter" (the disabled kid)

Oh, you lefties don't like it when you're lumped in with your worst supporters? How about you check your hypocrisy about accusing all Trump supporters of being KKK members?

6. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

Not all Trump supporters are KKK - but many are closet racist.

DD

krnxsnoopy likes this.
  7. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

Not all Democrats support what those 4 black kids did to that "special needs" white kid in Chicago - but many are closet racist.

8. Granville

Granville Member

My son is severely Autistic and was victimized because he was a non-verbal easy target. I am painfully aware of how evil some people are.

9. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

I don't see how that could happen and you stay out of jail.

10. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

So, more generalizations as you claim the other side is making generalizations...

11. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

Certainly, and some are openly racist....

The problem is that Trump supporters are in the MINORITY in this country, there is no mandate, they snuck in because the DNC mucked up a sure thing.

Now we are stuck with an absolute moron at the highest office. We go from a regal President with all class in Obama, to a nutjob thin skinned narcissitic brat.

And then we have a religous wack job as VP - when the country clearly is moving away from that mythology.

Ugh.

DD

edwardc likes this.
  12. krnxsnoopy

krnxsnoopy Contributing Member

True

13. Anticope

Anticope Member

No one says this, you've just made it up in your mind to justify your stupidity.

CapelaOnlyFan and R0ckets03 like this.
  14. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

Outside of California Trump voters are the MAJORITY, and there is a clear mandate based on the Republicans controlling the house, senate, and white house. I wasn't a Trump voter either, but there's no reason to re-write history just to feel like you are on the side of the majority and to downplay the results of the last election.

Maybe you think California running up the score for one candidate is more relevant than I do, but personally I don't care what Californians think about any given issue and I don't think anyone outside of California should either.....no more than anyone in California should care what people in Texas think.

Uprising likes this.
  15. tallanvor

tallanvor Contributing Member

I am aware hate crimes are treated differently (i stated it). I am arguing they shouldn't be.

I would argue the impact is the exact same to the family and community regardless of it was done because of race

16. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

To address this point, we really just went from the worst president in modern history to possibly worse.

17. krnxsnoopy

Outside of non-college educated white hillbillies Trump voters are the MINORITY

18. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

When the house GOP tried to gut the ethics committee they found out how strong their 'mandate' really is.

19. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

And that kind of moronic statement is part of the reason Trump won. It seems that knuckle draggers on the left never learn their lesson which is why they'll continue to lose.

Because there was backlash against an unpopular move? They could have pushed it through if they wanted to, but they didn't want to spend the political capital on something like that. The same thing happened when the president was trying to force through Obamacare and Democrats did it anyway leading to them losing everything. The fact that not every move is smart doesn't mean you don't have a mandate to do it, you just have to face the repercussions if you push through unpopular things.

20. krnxsnoopy

Less people in America (American citizens) wanted Trump for President. But more STATES wanted Trump. Hilarious you take pride in that.

Given the 'rules' he won what it takes to win the 'game' but doesn't mean he speaks for the MAJORITY of AMERICANS. He speaks for more people in Wyoming, Idaho, Nebraska, but he doesn't speak for the majority of AMERICANS. #Facts