1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

#BLMKidnapping - 4 black trash torture a mentally disabled young white male; yell racial slurs

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by sugrlndkid, Jan 5, 2017.

1. bigtexxx

bigtexxx Contributing Member

just lol at dandorotik's obsession with me.

that is all.

2. dandorotik

dandorotik Contributing Member

First of all, it’s Lubbock Dan- we need to keep that one going.

Second, you are incorrect on obsession. I just prefer to call out the people who tend to post the more inflammatory or ignorant comments.

Third, in keeping with your oft-used phrase, apparently you choose an ad-hominem comment vs sticking to the topic, so you lose.

Maybe next time follow the advice laid out in your signature.

FranchiseBlade likes this.
  3. ipaman

ipaman Contributing Member

that's better than calling/labeling someone a racist that's for sure. folks nowadays are too quick to use/throw labels on people so casually and that's wrong and makes things worse not better.

4. ipaman

content aside, that makes you just like the folks you criticize.

5. dandorotik

Umm, what? If you're referring to the ad hominen, let me reiterate my initial post on the matter:

"This is what we mean when we say the subtle (and in some cases, obvious) racism comes out of you and you pretend as if you don't know what we are talking about. Sad."

Please note that I didn't call him a racist, or any other name- I said the racism comes out of him- I am speaking of a behavior illustrated by his quote. I fail to see why you have such a difficult time with all of this.

Clearly, the thread touched on a racial issue.

Clearly, BT indicated that one group wouldn't likely "riot" while another would.

Clearly, we're not talking here about liberals vs. conservatives, as indicated by the thread title.

Clearly, we liberals don't make EVERYTHING about race- but certainly, this thread / posts warrants it. It is, after all, about race.

I mean, I feel like my IQ is slowly sinking having to explain this.

#265 dandorotik, Dec 18, 2017
    Last edited: Dec 18, 2017
    FranchiseBlade likes this.
  6. ipaman

that aggressive reaction/response(labeling someone racist) is the same thing the guys you prefer to call out do. content/message aside you're doing the same thing. e.x. rioting for civil rights is the same as rioting for segregation. it's still rioting and it doesn't work.

7. dandorotik

I mean, I'm trying to understand you, but you're sounding like someone who's been drinking or something.

First, my reaction is not aggressive- it's pretty mild, actually.

In response to the court decision, this was a response I read:

"So where are the riots tomorrow? (oh yeah, there won't be any...)"

Then, you have to ask yourself, "well, why won't there be any?"

I mean, you want to play this game and pretend that what he said wasn't an obvious jab at a race of people, which, BTW, is a form of racism- then that's fine. It's very CLEAR what he meant.

Guys, I'm done for the day- would someone please explain to him? Thank you.

8. Rocket River

Rocket River Member

Agreed.
    While America was crying for 11 year old Keaton Jones
    Professional Trained Government-backed Law Enforcement Officers bullied a 12 year old Tamir Rice to death within 10 seconds of meeting him.

Rocket River

9. ipaman

what happened to the Rice is tragic but your post is complete horseshit. i won't even waste time giving you the facts you've ignored because facts are not enough to convince those blinded by an agenda.

10. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

He was clearly implying blacks are more likely to riot.

I am not sure that makes him a racist just on the surface of his remark, just ignorant. Those who are disadvantaged are the most likely to resort to rioting and you are most likely to have the highest concentration of disadvantaged people in urban areas which will overlap highly with blacks.

The problem with Bigotexxx isn't that he makes the statement, it is that he never says it's about socio economic status but rather values - and that is what makes him a racist.

Consider: Blacks riot more because they tend to be more socioeconomically depressed. Vs. Blacks riot more because they are thugs who lack decency.

I think we all know Bigotexxx is doing the later.

11. Buck Turgidson

I am not familiar with this case at all. Can someone give me the power-points? I need to know if I should be angry or not....

eta: or who I should be angry at?

#271 Buck Turgidson, Dec 19, 2017
    Last edited: Dec 19, 2017
  12. CometsWin

CometsWin Breaker Breaker One Nine

They're not the same and how incredibly stupid to say they are.

And BTW, your posts are like an amalgamation of any number of lazy intellectual arguments. It's truly uncanny.

13. Sweet Lou 4 2

Supporting Member

you people are all the same. riot riot riot. Get a job!

14. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

I'm surprised there's this much to talk about in a case where 4 racists bully a r****ded kid. I would think that everyone would just denounce them as scum and move on. I guess we can't all agree on being against racism and torturing r****ded children for whatever reason.

15. CometsWin

CometsWin Breaker Breaker One Nine

Why would I get a jerb when I can get food stamps, my welfares, Medicaid, and live like a king!

16. ipaman

because our resident liberal pacifists would rather go harder against a cf.net poster than these thugs.

17. Sweet Lou 4 2

Supporting Member

curse you taking all them handouts thanks to them libtards. if only we could give that money back to the rich and corporations, they make more jerbs.

18. dandorotik

OK, here's my subtle response to you:

BULLSHIT.

That's a lie and you know it. There is truly nothing to debate about what those individuals did- they're scum and they ought to be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. Contrary to your bullshit opinion about liberals, we actually do care about people who are being bullied, harassed, beaten, tortured, etc. I would bet $1 ****ing million dollars that there are zero liberals on this board who hate BT's opinion more than they do what happened to that poor kid. One ****ing million.

The ONLY reason we called out a particular poster is for the SOLE reason that this poster has a continual habit of bringing race, and racism, into the matter. That's it. Again, there is ZERO, ZERO, ZERO, ZERO to debate about the topic, except to say, "**** them.

So, just please stop with your bullshit conclusion. I stated to you before that I really do respect your opinion, but you're way off here and you need to just give it up already.