1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

#BLMKidnapping - 4 black trash torture a mentally disabled young white male; yell racial slurs

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by sugrlndkid, Jan 5, 2017.

1. ipaman

ipaman Contributing Member

reversed as in white trash tortured a mentally disabled black male but you already knew that you're just being a dick

2. dandorotik

dandorotik Contributing Member

Ask BT to explain why he feels there won’t be any riots based on this decision.

3. ipaman

Didn't claim that, claimed liberals, and lately that's true for all the reasons I've given. I can't even remember the last "white" riot, maybe Giants in 2014. Didn't folks flip and burn cop cars? Meanwhile liberals seem to riot at least once a month for the last 2 years.

4. edwardc

edwardc Member

If they are liberals only I'm sure that there are other involved in those riots as well.

5. ipaman

I love how you and everyone else pretend liberals haven't been rioting constantly for the last 5-7 years which allows you to accuse @bigtexxx of implying blacks riot more. Liberals love nothing more than calling white people racists so much that they're willing to ignore everything around them.

mick fry likes this.
  6. ipaman

well of course but the usual suspects didn't accuse BT of that did they? they went straight to the black assumption because finding "racists" is a game to them. oh look... found another one yay!

7. Rocket River

Rocket River Member

Were those liberals with the Tiki Torches?
    Were those liberals that took over a building in Oregon with guns
    Were those liberals with sniper rifles on government agents in nevada
    Were those liberals that allowed the Dumpster rapist off because he got 20 minutes of action?

Rocket River

Nook likes this.
  8. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

Dude, white people riot over pumpkin festivals. Hell, they riot over college sports teams winning, Ever been on a major university campus dude when a festival or college team wins a d1 tournament happens?

Just stop it. Look at this thread topic. Texxx is referring to riots in the black vs white paradigm, not liberal vs conservative. Context brah. Learn it.

Ipaman, do you know why you probably never heard of these pumpkin festival riots and all sorts or riots that is started by suburban white communities? Because you selectively watch youtube channels that only highlight black and liberal violence.

9. JuanValdez

JuanValdez Contributing Member

It might be the people who enslaved blacks for 400 years and then implemented organs of systemic racial persecution after that that might be the dicks here. But I'm only mentioning it to point out the naivete of your equivalence here. It's not an appropriate place to do the "if the shoe was on the other foot..." thing. Would black people have been a lot more pissed off if white people did this to a black person? Yes, they would. And there is a long and sad history to explain why. You want to intimate that black people are being less rational or less reasonable, less disciplined, less stoic, more emotional, more entitled, more dependent. And that's all bullshit. If society was telling me that even though I'm a white person that I belonged, but every interaction every day reminded me that in practice I do not belong, and my pappy didn't belong and my grandpappy sure as hell didn't belong, and here are the oppressors again picking on a poor vulnerable white person and they'd do the same to me if they ever catch me in a moment of weakness, and you think that I as a white person wouldn't riot, wouldn't demand my rights, wouldn't represent for the vulnerable in my community because of some characteristic of my whiteness? Of course I would. That's what a real equivalence would look like. Instead, here I am a white person who has always belonged and my race has always called the shots, and here is one among us who was vulnerable and persecuted. I can remain rational and reasonable and stoic about it because I can afford to be. This is a case of an unfortunate victim of a crime and some perpetrators in need of punishment, and not another chapter in a millennia-long story of exploitation and persecution. There are white nationalists that seem to take this umbrage of persecution now. They think street crime is a persecution of white people by black people. And they might see this incident as yet another episode of criminal black people persecuting vulnerable white people, like they always do. Maybe I've been too well protected, but I've never felt that way. They might be damaged people who lash out in evil and racist ways, but this isn't a cabal. This isn't the effort of all the millions of black people in the country, or all the businesses and arms of government. Maybe we could approach an equivalence if it were, but we're no where close.

10. Duncan McDonuts

Duncan McDonuts Contributing Member

So what's the thought process behind not imprisoning this psychopath and ensuring she can't commit another hate crime?

11. dandorotik

Why are you mentioning liberals? Clearly this is a black vs. white comparison. So, let’s just stop that right now. On a side note, liberals haven’t been rioting for the past 5-7 years. Rioting is not the same as protesting, and even that hasn’t been a 7-year long movement.

If you were new to this section, I’d give you the context of why I said what I did. But you’re kinda sorta familiar with the D&D, so I have to believe you’re just being disingenuous here. Putting an MLK quote in a signature (which comes from a book Dr. King wrote about protesting, ironically enough) is not going to excuse that poster’s examples of racist thinking.

12. ipaman

you guys made it a white vs black, you always do. that's my point.

13. ipaman

we talking about riots not marches or mass shootings, stay on topic idiot.

14. ipaman

wtf... are you blabbering about. you want to talk about about historical exploitation and discrimination, real equivalence as you call it, let's do it. jews, blacks, natives, etc... that is unless you like to cherry pick your historical discrimination and exploitation. But that would make you a discriminating racist because all discrimination and racism throughout history are created equal bro.

now speaking of equality, let's talk some real #'s.

how many total africans slaves were shipped out of africa? ~12 million.
    of those, how many landed in usa? only ~350k.
    how many lives lost in the american indian genocides? oh.. about 50 to 100 million total.
    of those, 2 to 18 million in north american alone.

so if you are so concern with history and righting wrongs, why don't you start with the natives, jews, armenians, rwandans, etc... and then black americans. data supports an order of importance and equivalency that you're looking for.

or think like i think and believe that history is history and we should only look to learn from it but not be burdened by it. it's the only way forward. not stop ruining threads with your juvenile, utopian, naivety.

JuanValdez likes this.
  15. dandorotik

Here's the thread title, just in case you missed it:

#BLMKidnapping - 4 black trash torture a mentally disabled young white male; yell racial slurs

Call me crazy, but I think the BLM, black trash, white male, and racial slurs elements of this thread titles kinda got me to thinking it was about race.

Rocket River likes this.
  16. dandorotik

Well, you're talking about liberal riots. I'd sure like to see the news stories about those- I'm very familiar with liberal protests over the past 2 years (not sure about 5-7, unless you're talking about Occupy Wall Street being a riot???), not so much with liberal riots for the past 7 years.

17. edwardc

edwardc Member

Well i didn't go there so Nay wrong one this time.

18. dandorotik

Wow, you're in rare form today. Look, I've had days like that- frantic posting while I know deep down I'm wrong- it's OK, we get it. Clearly, this thread by its very title called attention to race. Clearly, BT's post was a jab at black people protesting. I didn't interject race into it- it was already there.

Well, keep flailing away if you must. You have a lot of very good posts in threads, but you're just off here, sorry to say.

19. ipaman

So does a jab make someone (BT) prejudice, discriminatory, against black people, and BT believes that his own race is superior?

20. dandorotik

Well, let's see, if you're thinking that black people are more likely to riot than white people, and you think rioting is a bad thing, then, yes, you are thinking that the white race is superior to the black race in that regard. I don't see why you need to ask me that question, as if you didn't know or something. If you're attributing a negative social characteristic to a race of people (rioting), then yes, you're being racist.

If it makes you feel any better, how about this: I can't tell you whether BT is a racist person, but the statement he made is certainly an example of racism. How's that?