1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Blame Morey Not Harden

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by dwhite, May 12, 2017.

1. FTW Rockets FTW

FTW Rockets FTW Contributing Member

Maury has been against the mid range game. Are you dense or just a slow learner?

Or do you still think Rockets and GSW run identical offenses? LMAO

2. oelman44

oelman44 Member

How do you assume you're right and Morey's wrong? Because we haven't won a championship? I think our performances in the playoffs have been about what I'd expect given our talent level, if we haven't exceeded that.

The three is definitely the most efficient shot, and in terms of style were closer to the Warriors than many teams. The NBA's going to continue to go three-point happy as teams have to adapt. Three of the Top 5 NBA teams are also top 5 in 3-pt attempts.

3. FTW Rockets FTW

Our talent level exceeds a Parker less Spurs and a Kawhi less Spurs.....

4. oelman44

oelman44 Member

I'm not talking about one game. Nobody really gave us a chance starting this series honestly. A WCF finals appearance and a playoff series win in past three years is pretty solid. Not like we've had rosters with championship expectations.

5. FTW Rockets FTW

Parker has been out for more games than he has played this series.

Actually plenty of people gave Rockets a fair chance right from media guys like Zach Lowe to the regular Joe.

6. the shark

the shark Member

"Dense"? It's Morey not "Maury" and JJ Watt is "fat" and a "loser"?

All that aside you started a thread yesterday saying you believed in the team that Morey built and that they were going to win last night and win gm 7 as well. So now "Harden quits" (your words not mine) and that's all on Morey?

7. Zergling

Zergling Member

I mean, please find the C that was readily available for Morey to acquire. We went after Bogut, and it ended up being a blessing.

I'm sure backup C will be a need as it is since Nene is already off the books.