1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Blame all 3, not 1

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by King901, Jan 3, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Joker

The Joker Member

wow, obviously you have never coached, played, or watched good basketball. This shows what kind of mindset you have when it comes to sports.

2. King901

King901 Member

As i stated already, i'm not happy with his play of late, you have failed to answer my question which was why didn't Yao or Artest step up seeing how Tmac wasnt doing anything? Why wasn't there anyone there to call Tmac out for his lack of performances these 10 games were he hasnt scored over 10 points? If he isn't being a good leader, then why doesn't anyone take over? Blame everyone, in the end, it's a team loss, not a Tmac loss.

3. matac3

matac3 Member

The reason everyone is upset is that Grady talks the talk but cant walk the walk. I recall him saying on his web page that he's "back". Sit him for 2 months or trade him. What a wimp....

If i was making 20mill a season, i would play with one arm and still try

4. The Joker

The Joker Member

yea, no one has called him out. Oh wait, didn't he have that meeting with the coach and GM saying he would be trying harder? All that's left is suspend him without pay for the rest of the year, and deal with him in the offseason. This team is much better off without him

5. King901

King901 Member

So if he would've fouled Moon, would that have shut yall up? I wouldn't have fouled him either. Seeing as no one else gave a D#@! about the game, why should he?

6. matac3

matac3 Member

Why does anyone need to call him out? He shouldnt need to be called out since he claims its his team

7. RudyTBag

RudyTBag Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Lololololol.

WOW!

8. King901

King901 Member

I was refering to players not management.

9. Convictedstupid

I would as long as he wouldnt have made the easy bucket too.

Foul him and make him earn the 2 points from the charity stripe.

10. The Joker

The Joker Member

exactly, only way to talk basketball with someone is if they understand the game a little.

11. RudyTBag

Supporting Member

I am so glad I am on no team of yours.....

A dog has more pride than that...

12. King901

King901 Member

Next time dont edit the quote idiot.

13. King901

King901 Member

Tell me why no one complained about that sorry pass to him from artest?

14. MD_in_Training

Because Artest was giving effort, and made a dumb play.

15. CHI

CHI Contributing Member

It wasn't even just the Jamario Moon dunk. The past week, TMAC has just been moping around the court doing nothing. His body language shows he doesn't even want to be out there. Last night, he stood 5-6 feet behind the 3-pt line, and did nothing. He received passes, and just moved them on to the next guy, and had this look like he did not want to be there.

16. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

Why are you being obtuse? One sorry pass does not equal QUITTING on your team, your city, and your teamates.

And when 1 person quits on the floor, that is a 20% drop in production, and when that player is one of your best it is even more of a drop in production.

TMac left his teamates out to dry, he hung em out.....if I was his teamate I would have busted him in the nose in the locker room after the game.

You NEVER quit that is inexcusable, that is like being a baby and taking your ball and going home.

Quitters never win....Winners......NEVER QUIT.....

DD

17. RudyTBag

Supporting Member

Because Ron was actually PLAYING and giving it his best with a bum ankle...

18. King901

King901 Member

Artest started the whole fast break, if he didnt make that one of his six turnovers then there would be no complaints about tmac not fouling.

19. Lancej281

Lancej281 Member

This exact play happened last year too but this time instead of Moon it was the speedy Peja Stojacovic. It was in N.O. and it was basically a foot race between our fearless Queen and Peja. Diva quit at halfcourt and let Peja run it all the way for the layup.

20. ibm

ibm Member

technically for last night's game, yes, you can blame a lot of other players and factors. but #1 was the biggest problem and root cause for the loss, was it not?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.