1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Blake Griffin Ordered To Pay Baby Mama $258K A Month In Child Support

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by Air Langhi, Aug 2, 2018.

1. Senator

Senator Member

He "****ed" himself. Don't blame the judge for being real. Doesn't matter how "hard you work" with god given talent, if you make stupid decisions like having kids with whoever, drinking and driving, etc.... you should pay the price.

Newlin likes this.
  2. BigDog63

BigDog63 Member

Yep...or for paid acquaintances where neither side wants any strings attached.

I don't know why people in Blake's situation get entangled. It almost always ends badly financially. You can always be together, just not legally. In Scandinavia, the number of couples NOT getting married now exceeds the number of couples who do, for just this reason.

plutoblue11 likes this.
  3. PatBev

PatBev Member

lol i was actually trying to find the gold digging whores quote but couldnt find one

4. Fantasma Negro

I'm not skewing numbers, I approximated. And I would never suggest or imply that a parent should not shoulder the responsibility of parenting their child or children. But the fact is the statistics are erroneous and do not represent the fathers that do pay support and are active in their children's lives. Most of the statistics only account for whether or not the parents are married. You don't have to be married to be an active parent and just because you have kids and aren't married doesn't make you a single parent. The absence of the other parent makes a single parent, male or female. Most kids are co-parented and there is nothing wrong with that. And please stop quoting Don Lemon, that guy is a ****ing moron

#64 Fantasma Negro, Aug 2, 2018
    Last edited: Aug 2, 2018
  5. BigDog63

BigDog63 Member

LOL. While I did go through a divorce, mine wasn't that bad. My sister went through several, and did a lot of research on the laws, etc. and I spent many years listening to her talk about how stupid the whole system was. Even when she was the one benefitting from it (she's been on both sides).

Interestingly, I was seated next to a divorce attorney on a flight a few years ago, and we started talking about these things, and she actually agreed with all of the issues.

Good info, I wondered about that (them being married). FWIW, that makes the support agreement all the more ridiculous...but, as you say, he clearly agreed to it. Probably because a court decree likely would have been even more ridiculous.

Fantasma Negro likes this.
  6. Exiled

Exiled Member

This poor child needs every penny
    download (15).jpeg

BHannes2BHonest likes this.
  7. Emtenndo

Emtenndo Member

I know we all hate Blake, but you got to take off your hat and give a moment of silence for his bank account.

peleincubus and esketit like this.
  8. zeeshan2

zeeshan2 Member

9. asianballa23

asianballa23 Member

you must be the one who got backpage banned lol

10. mfastx

mfastx Member
    Supporting Member

I don't know the details of this situation, but there really needs to be a cap on this sort of stuff. I don't care how much he makes, that's way too much.

11. BigDog63

BigDog63 Member

This is true. I fall into the single parent category according to this, and while not the same as being married (my daughter asked about this several times when she was younger), it isn't the same as a 'true' single parent, either.

Fantasma Negro likes this.
  12. esketit

esketit Member

this is why i only get drunk around wealthy guys

BigShasta and Jontro like this.
  13. BigggReddd

BigggReddd Member

This is going to sounds harsh to half the board, but it appalls me how someone can just open their legs and demand 3 million a year. Absolutely appalling. Be careful who you sleep with, fellas.

jcf and Swiss Roll like this.
  14. PatBev

PatBev Member

Players should listen to Thad Castle and get a vasectomy right out of high school lol. Hey my best friends dad got his reversed 20 years later at the age of 45 and had two more daughters with another women

Jontro likes this.
  15. REEKO_HTOWN

REEKO_HTOWN I'm Rich Biiiiaaatch!

wrap your dick up and you won't have issues. It takes two to tango. Don't excuse idiocy on both sides.

16. Lovemachine2000

Jeez, and all this time I thought Blake was gay...

PatBev and Jontro like this.
  17. lionaire

lionaire Member

A wise man once told me that B!tches aint ****

18. omgTHEpotential

19. Space Ghost

Space Ghost Contributing Member

If it was the woman who made millions per year and some random guy knocked her up, she would get the option of an abortion. Otherwise, she would be highly favored to get custody of the kid.

Who truly gives a **** about equality when it doesnt serve their agenda?

MorningZippo and Jontro like this.
  20. BHannes2BHonest

BHannes2BHonest 2 SOLID FOR WEIRD AZZES

1. My $600/month doesn’t seem so bad
    2. Where are the pics of the BM, CF???

It’s page 4, I am disappoint :(

Exiled and BigShasta like this.