1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Black reporter, with history of playing race card, kills white colleague's live on air

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Honey Bear, Aug 26, 2015.

1. Honey Bear

Honey Bear Contributing Member

Lord have Mercy.

With AA community decision makers looking the other way, a culture of victimization and entitlement continues to use violence to prove their self worth.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The Victims:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Their crime? Being happy white people. I fear the day when I have to tell my daughters to dial down the laughter because there are people out there, who resent them for it.

If we continue to be overly PC and cave to the demands of black entitlement, illegal alien entitlement etc, we're looking at a never ending assault on the innocent in our nation.

People will always be able to get their hands on guns - debating that is a moot point. We need to remove the thought process that leads to these constant shootings. And it starts with African Americans taking accountability.

#1 Honey Bear, Aug 26, 2015
    Last edited: Aug 26, 2015
    2 people like this.
  2. CometsWin

CometsWin Breaker Breaker One Nine

What did you get locked up for anyway?

3. robbie380

robbie380 ლ(▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ლ)
    Supporting Member

4. Codman

Codman Contributing Member

Horrible tragedy. Very sad. Prayers to the victims.

"History of playing the race card"? That's debatable. Please just post the article or events instead. Facts are more important to the majority of us. Some outlets mention his sentiment of inequality, but we don't know the truth or how he really felt.

What jackass though. Murder is the worst...

5. Slam Dunk

Slam Dunk Contributing Member

6. Honey Bear

This thread isn't about alleged transgressions in a hotel lobby related to the Daddy.

Please stick to the thread topic, or go outside and protest the death of innocent white victims. We know you won't do the latter.

7. Codman

Here we go, once again. Race-baiting. Is that you, Traitor_Jorge?

No one here condones murder and it's tragic regardless of their racial makeup.

Try again, Pooh.

8. sammy

sammy Contributing Member

Yes, it is.

Are all Rice grads this annoying? Or is it just this forum? I don't know many nerds.

9. Honey Bear

http://www.scribd.com/doc/276246500/How-Vester-Flanagan-sued-a-Florida-TV-station-in-2000

This is an action brought pursuant to 42 USC 1981 for race discrimination and relation.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ooter-sued-employer-2000-alleging-racism.html

10. peleincubus

peleincubus Member

i miss jorge... and i cant remember the other guy (i think he lived in nyc)... is coming back for 2016??

11. Honey Bear

Do not fret, little one.

The world lost one gay black man today, but there will be many others for you to live out your dreams with one day.

One day, when you have the courage to be yourself.

My prayers to the victims and their loved ones.

12. Jugdish

Jugdish Member

It can't be T_J, because he was hilarious. This guy is lame.

13. peleincubus

peleincubus Member

nevermind. how can i forget basso. that link giving, not answering questions individual.

14. Codman

The quotes by his employers are allegations. Could they be protecting their reputation? Look, I'm not defending the guy, but you started the thread with your own "playing the race card" language.

He definitely was a disgruntled employee, that's for sure. The other stuff hasn't been proven, other than what his employers and coworkers claim.

Prayers for the victims and families.

15. Codman

What sick stuff is this?!

16. nickb492

nickb492 Contributing Member

17. Honey Bear

Ladies, ladies, please!

There's enough of the daddy to go around - but we gon hafta take it outside.

Right now, we need to stick to the thread topic... the future of this country depends on it.

Thread topic: Is the chip-on-our-shoulder mentality in black culture a healthy thing for society? Should adults allow their children to develop thought processes that allow them to play the victim and develop bitterness for all things successful?

What happened to the humility and understanding we saw MLK bring to this nation 50 years ago?

18. Honey Bear

Unfortunately, what we have above is the problem.

Codman and his attempt at willfull ignorance.

He filed a lawsuit 10 years ago playing the race card. There are other legal actions he took over the years. Multiple employees confirm he always looked for something to take offense to. Multiple investigations prove there was nothing there. This here, fellas, is a man using race as a scapegoat, and people ignore it in the light of "proof" that's physically impossible to produce.

Anyway who manages a diverse group of people know the kind of guys that fit in, make the best of their situation, or rise above adversity. This mentality prevents any of that.

I guess you're right, it's not a race thing. It's a mentality - but a mentality that is causing impoverished AA's and muslim's to do heinous things. We need to find out... why do these subsets in particular gravitate towards each other.

19. mc mark

mc mark Contributing Member

shorter Honey: *****s be gettn' a little too uppity

20. CometsWin

CometsWin Breaker Breaker One Nine

Why did you get locked up convict? People get locked up for convictions, not alleged transgressions.