1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Black mob ruthlessly attacks innocents in front of Memphis Kroger

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by bigtexxx, Sep 7, 2014.

1. CometsWin

CometsWin Breaker Breaker One Nine

It's a stupid point. It's the point that angry white males make to draw a false equivalency. There's no history of white people being targeted by police because they're white. You're just playing bigtexxx's game.

And you are a gigantic hypocrite. I believe you once actually left me a stupid comment in my rep regarding bigtexx. You on one hand chastise people for responding to him and then play his sidekick in emboldening his trolling.

#81 CometsWin, Sep 8, 2014
    Last edited: Sep 8, 2014
  2. roxxfan

roxxfan Contributing Member

Just let it go, bro. You are playing into Texx's master plan.

3. bigtexxx

bigtexxx Contributing Member

Actually it's not a stupid point. And I think you realize that. It explains your extreme defensiveness on the issue, and your unwillingness to have a dialogue on the topic.

4. Kevooooo

Kevooooo Member

Before this becomes "why do black people" thread...can we at least confirm that ONLY blacks were involved and the victims were all black?

I don't blame blacks, I blame our pathetic youth culture that apparently finds these things acceptable. I witnessed almost the same thing when I was visiting home from college in Missouri City, at that Taco C on Hwy 6....giant fight, just for the hell of it, attacking randoms, lucky for me I had a few big former football players to protect me haha....but it's not blacks....it's youth in general these days, at least from certain areas..

Doesn't matter what color you are. If you have good parents, you have a good chance of succeeding. If you don't, well good luck because the system isn't ever going to substitute a mother and a father.

If it were up to me, I'd only offer assistance to children. Adults should either find a job or a charity. Personally, I think the state should only be helping the elderly, the young, and the disabled. F everyone else....but that's just me.

As for this video, the one good thing about this stupid ass girl filming and laughing about this, is that she 1) had the sense to realize they had seriously harmed someone and told them to call for help, and 2) hopefully they can use it to find some of those involved.

The parents should be publicly shamed for having children that behave like this...

Also, the parents are likely going to refuse to believe that little Johny would ever behave in such a way. Which is why schools can't ever discipline students appropriately, as they are never backed up by admin for fear of lawsuit. It's ridiculous. And it contributes to stupid **** like this.

Bad parenting should be illegal.

5. roxxfan

roxxfan Contributing Member

It can't because proper parenting is relative and at the discretion of the parents.

I think 30 years from now, when your conscience hits you, you are going to be in a very sad place mentally. I am not referring to your stance on this issue. I actually agree with you in some instances. I am referring to the fact that you like pissing people off and really don't give a crap. And the fact that you can hide behind a computer screen is cowardly. But, you are not wrong in what you are advocating. Your way about it, however, is sickening.

#85 roxxfan, Sep 8, 2014
  6. GladiatoRowdy

GladiatoRowdy Contributing Member

The news should do exactly what you describe. The OP is not a newsman and the thread title is meant to disparage a race. Call it what you want, I'll call it what it is.

7. Kevooooo

Kevooooo Member

No kidding...I wasn't being serious...

IMO, it's society's job. But now we are so afraid of getting in our neighbor's business, that everyone just ignores what's happening right next door to them. There aren't many tight-knit communities anymore. Everyone is so afraid about "judging" people, that they just ignore what's going on because "it's not their place."

Sorry, I just don't believe in that bull-ish. And when I see kids acting a fool, with their parents or not, I make sure they know it. I don't give a crap what people think about that. If I see your kid acting a fool in the store and you're not doing anything about it. I'm going to either give you the look, or I'm going to say something myself. Only actually done this a few times. The parent didn't appreciate it, but everyone else around me did.

For those of you who say it's not your place....who's place is it? What happens when the family isn't there? It's no ones place? We should just ignore their behavior till they're in the system? Teachers and school officials are so afraid to call out this BS and it only is perpetuated.

Got to change the way we act around each other. Start acting like a community.

1 person likes this.
  8. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

So I agree with him potentially on one point out of the thousands and all of a sudden I am his side-kick?

9. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I think he does at times disparage blacks. But in this instance, he's not trying to disaparage blacks. I think he's critiquing the media because he is clearly referring to how the Ferguson case.

Foxnews had complained about the use of racial terms in media headlines as an attempt to immediately portray things as discriminatory.

Now in this instance, the media didn't mention they were blacks. Bigtexxx does in his post.

Is he sophisticated enough to make this kind of point? I dont know. But it's certainly possible given the recent events that he would mock the people who were so critical of the rights desire to move race from headlines by demonstrating hypocrisy.

I mean, if that is what he is saying, it's a fair point. He might be trying to just antagonize you guys, but that's more the victims fault versus him, the victims are the ones who empower him.

10. krnxsnoopy

krnxsnoopy Contributing Member

You'd be singing a different tune if this was a viral video of a mob of white teens attacking innocent blacks.. LOL

Just like when you didn't say crap when a black officer shot an innocent white man
    http://bbs.clutchfans.net/showpost.php?p=9195470&postcount=13

I really hate hypocrites like you.

#90 krnxsnoopy, Sep 8, 2014
    1 person likes this.
  11. Rockets2K

Rockets2K Clutch Crew

You should try growing up in Pasadena with long hair in the 80s.

Last time I checked, Im a white male and I got targeted frequently....but then again cops have never really liked hippies so I guess I should have expected it.

This adds nothing to the thread, but this thread was ***** before I ever came in so BFD.

12. Rocket River

Rocket River Member

Considering folx say it every time something happens to a black person
    I will continue to do it . .. until they stop doign it in reverse

Rocket River
    treat them like they treat you . . .

13. Rocket River

Rocket River Member

not sure if you are serious

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Rocket River

14. dback816

dback816 Member

Have to reach for the extreme huh?

What does it take to convince you kids that there are racist black people out there and they sometimes commit crimes out of racism?

How much racial slurs do they need to scream for you to suspect them? Actually you probably won't believe there either, since there were people honestly defending Treyon Martin's lady friend and excusing her obvious racism.

15. krnxsnoopy

^^ Thanks for busting out the antique High school History book pictures.

Meanwhile, let me pull out my iphone....

1 person likes this.
  16. CometsWin

CometsWin Breaker Breaker One Nine

Every time I see CEOs and Wall Street bankers testifying before the Senate about whatever corrupt nonsense they've involved with that is destroying the country.

17. Granville

Granville Member

That's how it works with WNBA Boy.

18. Bandwagoner

Bandwagoner Contributing Member

This made me laugh so hard. Not sure why.

19. tallanvor

tallanvor Contributing Member

So you think the perpetrators would deserve a stronger punishment if they did it out of racial animosity as opposed to say just being assholes (speaking morally, not legally)?

20. krnxsnoopy

Asian CEO's.. lol

We wish..... Very rarely you will see Asian CEO's at Non-asian companies.