1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Black Friday Deals 2014

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Nero, Oct 16, 2014.

1. benchmoochie

benchmoochie Contributing Member

can you post link for target ad?

2. ThatBoyNick

ThatBoyNick Member

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/target-offering-xbox-one-ps4-deals-on-black-friday/1100-6423495/

The actual picture of the add is on page 2 or 3 I think.

3. benchmoochie

4. ThatBoyNick

ThatBoyNick Member

No digital downloads can't be sold. It would work great for me since I really like assassins creed, but if you don't the deal won't be as great. It's still a xbox one for 330 and a 50 dollar gift card though even if you don't like the games.

5. HR Dept

HR Dept Contributing Member

Has anyone seen any deals for Logitech Harmony universal remotes? I'd like to pick up a new one if I can find a good deal.

6. likestohypeguy

Get in line early, and bring a five gallon bucket. then take a number two in your bucket as soon as you are able. The rest of your ilk will respect your dedication, & not try to line-jump you etc. when they start to open the doors.

7. benchmoochie

just bring some flashbangs and throw them into the crowd. Amis the chaos you will be able to buy what you want. ha ha

8. Bandwagoner

Bandwagoner Contributing Member

9. bluffkin

bluffkin Member

The games in BOLD are the one's I already own, and the one's in ITALIC are the one's I want.

I'd be willing to buy the Xbox with controllers and GTA V and NBA 2k15 for around $70 to $80. You can just sell the other games as a bundle to someone on Ebay or Craigslist.

I already have an XBOX 360 but my Brother won't let me take it to UH when I go live on campus for my senior year :( so I need to buy another.

I planned on getting a PS4 this black friday but 400 is way out of my budget:(

10. bluffkin

bluffkin Member

I forgot replying makes everything into italic, I would just like GTA V and maybe NBA2k15

11. bobloblaw

bobloblaw Contributing Member

I'll buy NBA 2K15 from you for probably more than you'd get in that package... Was that a joke? The games themselves could be sold for more than $70. He's just going to throw in the system and controllers?

12. Rockets34Legend

Rockets34Legend Contributing Member

13. bluffkin

bluffkin Member

Unfortunately it wasn't, just what I can afford on games at the moment.

14. Asian Sensation

Here's an idea for you BF lovers.

Buy a Best Buy shirt or Target or wherever. They have them on Ebay. Wear Khakis, have a coat in hand and a notebook binder or work bag etc (look the part). 15 mins before the store opens bypass all the losers camping outside and walk in (make sure you're wearing your store brand shirt). Once inside walk farthest away from all other employees better yet go camp out in bathroom for a bit. As soon as they start letting people in put on your coat and grab whatever you were planning on buying. Save time. Save money. Go home happy. Thank me later.

I worked for Comcast one Holiday season several years back and they had me go to Best Buy to help sell cable/internet packages to customers buying new TVs and laptops. I did exactly what I said above except I was actually working and not shopping.

15. tehG l i d e

tehG l i d e Member

NBA 2K15 literally just came out a month ago for 60 bucks and you want to buy his 360 + controllers + NBA 2k15 + GTA 5 for around ~70 bucks. Hmm.

16. juicystream

juicystream Contributing Member

Wal-Mart comes trough with XBox One + Master Chief Collection. Target deal is better since 5% off w/ Redcard plus $50 GC > $30 GC, but as somebody who doesn't play Assassin's Creed, it is hard to not go for this one instead.

Wal-Mart easily wins best PS4 deal:

$400: PS4, The Last of Us, GTAV, & $50GC

or online for $450: PS$, The Last of Us, GTAV, and choice of 2 games

#76 juicystream, Nov 12, 2014
    Last edited: Nov 12, 2014
  17. tmacfor35

tmacfor35 Contributing Member

That's funny.

18. Mr. Brightside

Mr. Brightside Contributing Member

lol, awesome

19. ynelilvs99

ynelilvs99 Member

20. theogcasey

theogcasey Contributing Member

I was a national retail rep for AT&T when I was in college, and they'd put us in retailers like Best Buy and Target on Black Fridays and I'd do the same thing lol. I did all my shopping on the clock for the first hour or so while the place was an utter madhouse and no one wanted to buy any phones (and if they did, the Best Buy Mobile guys were more than capable). I have some shirts laying around if anyone wants to buy them and pretend they're an AT&T rep (just kidding, I don't advise you to commit fraud!).