1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Black chick arrested cuz of white boyfriend

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Cohete Rojo, Sep 14, 2014.

1. HR Dept

HR Dept Contributing Member

Ooh Wee! Liking your style more and more brotha.

2. krnxsnoopy

krnxsnoopy Contributing Member

LOL repped.

BOF's =/= objectivity

3. ipaman

ipaman Contributing Member

you must be white...

4. SwoLy-D

SwoLy-D Contributing Member

Also COOPERATIVE and CALM. :p

I think the same way... I must be white? ;)

LOLs.

Don't know if sarcastic or srs. :grin: I still LOL'd.

5. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

Or just not a moron. It doesn't matter what race you are, more often than not if you are calm and cooperative you'll have no problems with cops. That doesn't mean that you won't run into a bad cop every now and again because you will, but most of the time people have issues with cops, they caused it themselves.

6. ipaman

No you're not white, you're stupid. Trust me when I tell you it's only a matter of time until they fack you.

I'm an upstanding American minority whose very calm and always cooperative with law enforcement, yet I've had terrible experiences with them. Those fackers are always per-judging me and make me feel like the bad guy when I haven't done anything. I've even called them before on my behalf and they start questioning me like I'm the bad guy. I honestly avoid police at all costs. Growing up in my neighborhood they were the bad guys, no joke. Most of us were just normal good kids but not to the police.

-edit-
    and just to point out... if I and many other minorities (or anyone for that matter) feel that way, it's an indictment on police behavior not my attitude or lack thereof.

7. justtxyank

justtxyank Contributing Member

Yeah, everyone in your neighborhood was just calm, upstanding citizens who never gave grief to anyone. The cops were just out to hurt people.

There are bad cops but they also deal with bad people.

8. ipaman

no of course not, i never said that. i'm speaking for me and my friends. my 'hood was ****, full of garbage. it's why i left when i had the means and didn't look back. but does that mean the cops have the right to fack with everyone unconditionally?!?!? especially those of us who didn't have a choice to live there or not. :confused:

9. hotballa

hotballa Contributing Member

how is the cop messing with the actress unconditionally? Are you saying he just put her in handcuffs because she's black?

10. ipaman

nope. i'm merely contesting the notion that if you're calm and cooperative with cops it's all good.

11. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

The vast majority of the time that is the case though. Of course if you are actually doing something wrong, or you happen to run into a bad cop then things are different but you don't do yourself any favors by treating cops poorly.

12. ipaman

i agree but i'm not disputing that point. maybe unluckily i've run into more bad cops than most or maybe not...

13. Two Sandwiches

Two Sandwiches Contributing Member

I feel like the misleading thread title is borderline racism.

This thread sucks. Kill it with fire.

14. Kevooooo

Kevooooo Member

Wow OP really did misrepresent the facts. Claiming the officer made this assumption based on either of their races. According to the report, the officer received a call on the radio of 2 people engaging in a sex act in a car. He asked for her identification, the guy provided it, the girl wouldn't and became hysterical. Why? Probably because the media told her that all cops are racists and black people should never accept question because they are inherently racist. :/

Stupid people.

15. SwoLy-D

Do YOU act cooperatively and calm all the time? :confused:

That's all you and I need to do. :eek:

16. Sajan

Sajan Member

this.

I just love the sensational title. BLACK chick, WHITE boyfriend!!! omGGG!!!

prej-u-dice
    1.an unfavorable opinion or feeling formed beforehand orwithout knowledge, thought, or reason.

rac - ism
    1.a belief or doctrine that inherent differences among the various human races determine cultural or individual achievement, usually involving the idea that one's own race is superior and has the right to rule others.

How much of this so called racism is just prejudice in our society?

17. SwoLy-D

Thread TITLE: "Black chick arrested cuz of white boyfriend"
    ^ Worst TITLE-TO-Opening-POST contradiction ever.

"cuz of white boyfriend" != "because police allegedly assumed she was a prostitute"

:eek:

18. apollo33

apollo33 Member

so she didn't show ID because she's butthurt nobody recognized that she's a d list movie actress

19. ipaman

When I have to interact with them yes. Otherwise like I said I avoid them.

It's not my fault I'm skeptical towards cops, that's on them. If my skepticism is because my interactions have been with a bad few only, then the rest of the good cops should do a better job policing themselves and protecting their rep.

20. DFWRocket

DFWRocket Member

INTERESTING...how would you feel if you changed the word "cop" to "Black", "Mexican", "Asian" or even "Jew"?

It's not my fault I'm skeptical towards black people, that's on them. If my skepticism is because my interactions have been with a bad few only, then the rest of the good black people should do a better job policing themselves and protecting their rep.