1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Bin Ladens Silence?

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Zion, Feb 12, 2011.

Tags:
  1. Zion

Zion Member

If we do not hear anything from Bin Laden in the next few weeks is it safe to assume he is dead?

With such a historic event in the Egypt i would expect him to release one of his tapes.

2. pippendagimp

pippendagimp Member

i'm still waitin for the "best of" mixtape to come out

1 person likes this.
  3. Deckard

Deckard Blade Runner
    Supporting Member

It's never safe to "assume" he's dead, unless you have at least parts of his body to confirm his identity.

4. MadMax

MadMax Contributing Member

i thought his rendition of Abba's, "Knowing Me, Knowing You" was his best work. not original, but he re-interpreted it well. fingers crossed that it's on the mixtape.

5. Air Langhi

Air Langhi Contributing Member

Bin Laden is probably chilling with bush in crawford sipping some beer. W should be bin ladens no1 fan.

6. Northside Storm

Northside Storm Contributing Member

Haven't you heard?

http://www.montrealgazette.com/news/America+Public+Enemy/4255387/story.html

39 year old Anwar al-Awlaki is public enemy number one now.

I suspect, one way or another, that even when Osama is "dead", new "figureheads" will pop up. You can only chase a 53-year old on a dialysis machine for so long, before it looks utterly ridiculous.

The war on terror always will need a new face to hunt to sustain itself. and I rather think that these faces will somehow always be some vague threat that will remind us that "war is peace."

1 person likes this.
  7. pippendagimp

pippendagimp Member

i would like to hear kaiser soze's take on the recent transfer of power from the current regime to the current regime in egypt as well

8. Northside Storm

if you're curious, this is Jesus' take on modern society and hot girls

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="640" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/IBxfGdRZvaI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

spoiler for mild blasphemy

9. showtang043

showtang043 Member

i think hes dead and has been dead, we gave him the momentum and importance he has with media attention even. WE haven't seen him in video in years, and all his tape even the media say is unverified, before he used to have videos, it doesn't make sense. If I had to bet, I would say hes been dead for a while

10. Uprising

Uprising Contributing Member

OMG...riots be a coming. Jihad on the creator of the video!

11. Northside Storm

Don't say I didn't warn you.

now I'm gonna go in hiding, cause I think there's a price on my head.

12. Johndoe804

Johndoe804 Member

He's probably been dead for a while now. When the last tape was released to the media, many had doubts that the voice actually belonged to Bin Laden. Prior to that, there had been evidence that Bin Laden was in poor health and required kidney dialysis. It would be very difficult for him to stay on the run while needing regular dialysis treatments. He probably died years ago.

13. TheFreak

TheFreak Contributing Member

Maybe he's waiting for the trade deadline to see what Morey does before making a statement.

14. glynch

glynch Contributing Member

The Egyptian Revolution is a real bummer for Bin Laden and also for conservatives. The Egyptians didn't need Bin Laden's radical heretical Muslim religion to overthrow the tyrant and as the revolt when on you had the Egyptian workers starting to strike. This is a real problem for US conservatives and libertarians who like dealing with Egyptian oligarchs and like importing T-Shirts and other clothes made by workers making $.25 cents per hr. back to sell to the declining US middle class.

15. Mathloom

Mathloom Shameless Optimist
    Supporting Member

Remember all the people quivering about the Muslim Brotherhood?

I be they didn't even see one member throughout this whole thing. lol

Their presence and influence in the actual process vs their exposure in the media shows just how overblown the whole thing was.