1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Bill Worrell

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by PigMiller, Nov 15, 2008.

1. T-Yao

T-Yao Member

Lol, does it even matter? Btw, i don't even think Bill is bad anyway, it's just Clyde....i love road games now, because i don't have to listen to Clyde, i like Matt.

2. Shroopy2

Shroopy2 Contributing Member

I noticed it too, even during preseason. Age happens to us all...Just ask T-Mac

3. RudyTBag

RudyTBag Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Insta ban. Show some respect G. Thats Clyde Drexler you talkin bout, The one that got us the ring...........

4. Shaud

Shaud Member

Nope that award belongs to the Celtics commentators.

5. AGBee

AGBee Member

The three bawwwwwl.

6. tiger0330

tiger0330 Contributing Member

He's not done yet. Bullard called Kurt Thomas Tim Thomas and Worrel corrected him.

7. rhino17

rhino17 Member

Clyde is just the worst. Bullard is like an all-star compared to him. Bill is still great

8. tinywang

tinywang Contributing Member

I love Bill Worrell. I think he's an excellent commentator. Although I'll have to admit, I have only been able to watch the tnt/espn games.

But I for one, am grateful that Bill is back every year. Clyde sucks balls. Bullard sucks as well.

The Bill Worrell and Calvin Murphy duet was THE BEST! Nothing could beat their chemistry. Hell, I even miss Lisa McClosky (sp?)

9. Angkor Wat

Angkor Wat Member

I love Bill Worrell. He dated a lot of clutchfan's moms. True story.

10. solid

solid Contributing Member

I like Bill Worrell, I think he does a great job along with Bullard.

11. BrownBeast99

BrownBeast99 Member

We should consider ourselves lucky to listen to Worrell. Trust me, you don't want to listen to some of the other team's commentators.

12. TheGM

TheGM Contributing Member

Worrell is still great; Bullard isn't as bad a Clyde.

13. TesseracT

TesseracT Member

I think they are all fine. Clyde does gets really redundant but he's so damn goofy. Bull is really cheesy but I like him.

14. PigMiller

PigMiller Member

He's a legend in my book. He's the only Rockets announcer I've ever known, which is why it's hard to admit that he's losing his touch.

15. McGreat1

McGreat1 Member

hmm..bill is still bill and i love the guy..declining?i didnt notice anything much but yea..maybe his eyes are a bit blurry..at times he cant name players thats made a play..

out of the topic but best in color-commentating to me is Marv Albert esp.when he and steve kerr were together