1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Biggest punk in the league: Matt Barnes

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by Clutch, Jan 31, 2013.

1. NL Rocket

NL Rocket Member

I can seriously see a dumb team retiring this guy's number, just to see how people will approve and go along with it like they did with Bruce Bowen. That being said, the guy is a p***y and Rafer could've kicked his ass a few years ago.

2. smr6

smr6 Member

Was funny when he tried to get into Kobe's head during the Lakers-Magic finals and tries faking the ball at Kobe's head on an inbounds play and Kobe doesn't even flinch..... Made Barnes look the b**** when that happened.

3. cheke64

cheke64 Member

Hes a douche but not the biggest punk. I can understand his frustration with those picks. I rememeber setting some strong picks and the goons were getting mad at me.

You forgot Artest, his elbows always seem to find somebody.
    Kg picks on people that don't even guard him.

4. Awesome

Awesome Member

5. andersongo

andersongo Member

It's Garnett and it's not even close!

(1) Got down on his knees, barking.

(2) Cheap shots on euro guys

(3) Told Villanueva, the bald guy, that he is a cancer. Then added insult to injury that asserting that Villanueva is "only a cancer to the league", apparently to guard against accusations that he is an *******.

(4) Wished Duncan a happy mother's day when the guy's mother was long dead in harrowing circumstances.

Classy guy. But I would still like Morey to trade for him.

6. HOU_ROCKETS1

HOU_ROCKETS1 Member

7. The_Yoyo

The_Yoyo Contributing Member

I almost got into a fight with Barnes when I we were both at UCLA. I was drunk and my friends and I met him at top the Hilltop stairs he and another friend of his were coming back from somewhere and I started to cuss him out because of the ****ty game he had the night before. He started to cuss back at me and and had to be held back by his friend and left.

Also my former company was owned by a big ucla bball booster and hired matt barnes to "work" at the company. he quit after two days after he realized he actually did have to show up for "work" and sit in the room and scan a few letters every hour and just do his homework. He thought he would have the job and get paid on paper just not actually be there and work.

there are only two Bruins i dont support in the nba -- oddly the clippers have them both - Barnes and Hollins

1 person likes this.
  8. kevC

kevC Contributing Member

Well that one's on you. Not very nice, sir.

9. WNBA

WNBA Member

Clippers are a punk team. Hope the injury bug gets them soon.

10. ubigred

ubigred Contributing Member

Despicable thug.

Grant Hill is one of the all time great guys in sports too.

11. SacTown

SacTown Member

I agree with the thread title.

12. apollo33

apollo33 Member

wtf was his problem. why would you do that to Grant Hill of all people.

13. acsorelle4

acsorelle4 Member

What's the big deal? Just a good box out.

14. linvetb6

linvetb6 Member

I thought u were talking about d wade lol!

15. babyface44

babyface44 Member

16. htownrox1

htownrox1 Member

Except for the fact that those three are legit all stars and Barnes is garbage.

17. youngduck

youngduck Member

i can understand his frustration, the minnesota timberwolves are full of floppers.

I had a hard time watching the rockets go against em'. it was disgusting..I remember in the 4th quarter in the last match up, ricky rubio kept falling down trying to get a charge. yuck. they draw so many fouls.

18. Classic

Classic Member

<object width="448" height="374"><param name="movie" value="http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/e/16711680/wshhmx7I6joI7CN9r7aW"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/e/16711680/wshhmx7I6joI7CN9r7aW" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowFullscreen="true" width="448" height="374"></embed></object>

19. CertifiedTroll

I would say Ron Ron, but now in days with all the meds in him, he smiles at least when he punches your face in

20. J.R.

J.R. Member

Oh, so it's okay to be a punk as long as you are a star. Not okay to be a punk if you're not a star.

Ha, okay!