1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Big Streak, Big Business- (Streak Shirt!)

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by across110thstreet, Mar 22, 2008.

1. RoxTurk

RoxTurk Member

Really appreciate your information but I'm not selling t-shirts . We are not getting profits from these t-shirts and ıt's not really a professional thing here in Turkey . Sorry if I wrote or post anything wrong .

2. Dave2000

Dave2000 Contributing Member

FYI, went to the Rockets Shop during the Kings game and they had another Streak shirt that i liked ALOT better:

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

I liked this better cause its more simple in the front and with the other saying "Its Streak Time", reminded of Will Ferrell in Old School. But then again, the "22 Games Strong" kinda reminds me of "15 Strong" thing Riley did during the Heat's Championship, hard to satisfy me. :D

Another odd thing, those went for $20 while the other posted in the first page are going for $25

another FYI, have you notice at the Rockets shop, there is a few guys fantasies on there, Alyssa Milano in Rockets gear:

[​IMG] [​IMG]

very niiiiccee.... :) I guess she has her own clothing line and trying to market the NBA with it.

3. moestavern19

moestavern19 Member

Is David Stern gonna have to choke a b****?

4. bravo six

bravo six Contributing Member

Don't spend it all in one place :confused:

5. clutch citizen

clutch citizen Contributing Member

Does anyone know where I can find that Rockets Championship Banners shirt in a L or M?

6. Apollo Creed

Apollo Creed Contributing Member

OMG Alyssa Milano just became my dream woman :eek:

7. kaleidosky

kaleidosky Your Tweety Bird dance just cost us a run

sweet, thanks. I got the 2nd one from rocketsshop since the large sizes are too big for me..

8. Jeremiah

Jeremiah Contributing Member

She just RE-became my dream woman after 20 years.

9. rusHour

rusHour Contributing Member

i love the back of this shirt but the front not so much. seems like its too much when i prefer simple. i decent sized 22 with some of the design the back uses would probably be ideal

but this is coming from the fact that you would probably need to go through some copyright issues like someone mentioned before.

also YOU HAVE TO TELL ME where to find this on ebay. my wife is huge fan.
    i didnt have any success finding it. thanks in advance.

#49 rusHour, Mar 28, 2008
    Last edited: Mar 28, 2008
  10. T-2

T-2 Contributing Member

11. RocketsPimp

RocketsPimp Contributing Member

What I REALLY want is a "Who Wants To Sex Mutombo?" t-shirt.