1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Big Brother 19

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Rockets34Legend, Jun 19, 2017.

1. PhiSlammaJamma

Agree with you on Paul's nominations, as he could possibly not get anyone out if it breaks badly. The only rationale I came up with is that he didn't want Jessica to come after him for a direct nomination and he didn't want both of them competing in the veto controlling who stays and who goes. Personally would have nominated both as Paul only created more potential mistrust with two other house guests by putting them on the block, so there's not much logic to it. He added enemies. And even more so he now owes them a favor when they want to nominate a pawn.

2. VooDooPope

VooDooPope Love > Hate
    Supporting Member

I agree with just putting both Jess and Cody on the block. Sometimes I think they over think things and try to get cute thinking it will help them at the jury making these great back door moves.

3. hieuytran

hieuytran Member

Everyone in the house is a sheep being lead by Paul to only be slaughtered later.

Cody, Alex, Jason and Kevin are the only people I'm rooting for to win it all.

4. ima_drummer2k

ima_drummer2k Contributing Member

Cody fell into the trap of playing too hard too early. I say this every season, but the best strategy is to lay low for the first 5 or 6 weeks. Let all the hot-heads pick each other off before you even start playing.

Not sure why Paul is trying to be cute by backdooring Cody. Everyone knows that's his target, so it's not really a back door. Just put up Cody and his girlfriend and be done with it. There are too many variables this season to mess around with pawns, etc.

5. Rocketman95

Rocketman95 Hangout Boy

Normally if the house all goes a certain way against someone or a couple, I end up having sympathy for that couple. But Cody and Jessica both seem like extremely awful people so I'd be happy to see them both leave. Maybe Jessica quits after Cody's evicted.

6. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

I think Cody was forced to play hard by nominating so many people the first week.

hieuytran likes this.
  7. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

I'm the same way. I'm not a fan of people ganging up on one or two people. Cody and Jessica are pretty aggressive victims though so I'm having trouble finding sympathy.

I actually want Jessica to go a bit farther. I think she can be a better player with Cody out of the house.

8. Supermac34

Supermac34 President, Von Wafer Fan Club

Just an interesting anecdote for Big Brother fans. I watch a Youtube streamer called Northernlion. He usually streams Indie games. His little cadre of fellow streamers that he teams up with (especially for PUBG) includes Dan Gheesling, a former winner AND runner up to Big Brother. Just thought people might find that interesting.

9. ima_drummer2k

Paul's cute plan almost blew up in his face. The editing made it seem like it took him an hour to finish that POV but I had a feeling he won it. He really lucked out that neither Cody or Jessica got picked to play. I thought for sure the producers would have rigged it so that at least one of them got picked.

10. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

Paul being mad at Ramses for almost winning is damn stupid. I'm getting tired of the house calling this dude a snake for doing nothing.

Rocketman95 likes this.
  11. Rocketman95

Rocketman95 Hangout Boy

I actually thought it was pretty obvious he did better than anyone else.

DreamShook likes this.
  12. PhiSlammaJamma

Interesting that Cody gave Paul respect while taking his seat after being back-doored. He was generally miffed at Paul all week, but let it go. Hard to do.

Jessica playing chess...what?

Then Jessica in the frogger gear trying to get Cody to say I love you before he leaves the house, and he goes into stone face again, says nothing, lol. Crickets. For being a dick, he has a strange truthfulness and honor that I enjoyed watching. But bai-bai.

13. glad_ken

glad_ken Contributing Member

I'm sure they will have a battle to get back into the house like they always do. We haven't seen the last of Cody.

14. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

Despite him being a series 1 cylon, Cody respected strong players and it made me kind of like him. Did not like how he treated the fringe unattractive players though. Homey was weird. I have no doubt he will win his way back into the house.

I look forward seeing Jess play without Cody. She has surprising backbone and I like that.

15. Rocketman95

Rocketman95 Hangout Boy

Whenever I see someone who is so obsessed with calling themselves an alpha male or telling their daughter not to be a beta while on TV makes me instantly think they have huge self-esteem problems and are overcompensating for something. It's like guys on a BBS who brag about how they have a secretary and they're very important people, dammit!

But dude is clearly a sociopath. There's a lack of empathy there that is chilling.

RasaqBoi and VooDooPope like this.
  16. ima_drummer2k

When Ramses got 3 votes and they went to a commercial, I got a little excited there for just a split second. I knew there was no way, but at least it wasn't 9-1.

Cody has crazy eyes. I can totally envision him being the next mass shooter we hear about on the news. Also, the radio personality girl's breasts are quite simply HUGE.

RasaqBoi likes this.
  17. VooDooPope

VooDooPope Love > Hate
    Supporting Member

This week will be interesting with who won the HOH.

I'm glad Cody is gone but he made for good TV. His dry demeanor and weirdness when talking with people was great to watch. I've never wanted anyone to get back in on the battle back before but I'm pulling for him just to shake things up.

18. RasaqBoi

RasaqBoi Member

This show is so setup. Cody will def get back in the house.

19. Daedalus

Daedalus Member

You're welcome (NSFW)

20. RasaqBoi

RasaqBoi Member

You're the man!