1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Big Brother 19

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Rockets34Legend, Jun 19, 2017.

1. Rockets34Legend

Rockets34Legend Contributing Member

2. PhiSlammaJamma

XMAs falling for Paul makes me sick, could it get any worse. But at least she is a crazy biotch at times and it will drive him crazy.

Rooting for Josh, then xmas, then Paul, but this is Paul's to lose now. He's competing with morons at this point. I was surprised to see they let xmas compete because she could really fall badly off that thing.

3. PhiSlammaJamma

Usually like the final competitions until the last one, which is usually just luck, and generally feel like this is where cbs blows it as the final vote and reveal never seems to have any drama and doesn't make good tv although I always watch it. Wish they took luck out of the final comp. they usually guess at something one of their housemates would say when interviewed or something dumb like that if I remember correctly.

4. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

Naw, man.. Paul deserves to win. Despite playing the game in the top 3 most despicable ways possible, homie was still playing the game. It isn't his fault the producers cast the worst season in the history of the game. I mean, dumb ass Raven and Matt were in the jury house still thinking they had an alliance with Paul! Josh and Xmas were insufferable coat-tugging bastards; they sure as hell don't deserve to win anything.

Now, if the Jury turns out to be super salty, sodium times infinity, and picks someone else over Paul... That would be absolutely hilarious.

5. Blatz

Blatz Contributing Member

He just likes the back tickles. During the live feeds he was asking Josh to sleep with Christmas so he could get a break from her wrapping around him.

6. tehG l i d e

tehG l i d e Member

This season friggin sucked. Started off well but then fell the hell off once Paul took control after his bullshat month long immunity.

7. Blatz

The temptation thing was dumb. They should have had more of a consequence if taken. Still not sure why they all got mad at Kevin for taking the first one when they found out.

8. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

LMAO this Jury panel is the best ever.

You know the season is a waste when the impartial moderator, Dr. Will, is pushing the Jury to vote Paul and put aside their bitterness.

9. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

If Paul gets out in third place... LMAO!!

10. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

And it's official the worst season in BB history!

body slam likes this.
  11. body slam

body slam Member

what a meatball

12. Blatz

This was the second time I've watched a BB season and I don't remember any of the first time which was the first one but has anyone ever won without lying and backstabbing?

13. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

I'm relatively new to Big Brother too, but I don't think so. You have to lie, there is no way around it.

You could win every competition and be the most honest person ever, but that's damn impossible.

14. body slam

body slam Member

and the meatball did it

DreamShook likes this.
  15. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

America voted Cody for Amerca's favorite to tell everyone up there they hate them. 15 million votes!? gawd damn.

Josh didn't win, Paul lost. That had to be one of the saltiest jury voting in BB history! I love it.

The look on everyone's face when Cody got favorite was priceless.

The look on Paul's face when he lost again PRICELESS.

Josh is a b**** I wish CBS just gave all teh money to JJ Watt. The way Josh acted in there was embarrassing and that chump-ass b**** got rewarded for it. Now that Josh got his money, Mark better knock out his two front teeth.

16. tehG l i d e

tehG l i d e Member

Paul never owned up to his moves in the post eviction messages while Josh did. It was hilarious watching Paul say "I had absolutely nothing to do with your eviction, I hope we be friends after this, k, bye" and then watch Josh follow up with "I've been in a final 3 alliance with Paul and Christmas and you were our the target all along, I hope you can respect this game move". Josh also absolutely dominated Paul with the questions. Paul still didn't own up to his moves and avoided the question while Josh answered his questions more eloquently.

DreamShook likes this.
  17. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

I think if Paul owned up at the end and said how despicable he had to be to win he would have won; he was stubborn until the very end.

If he just owned it and said something like "It's almost impossible to win with friendship, I had to play a despicable game to get this far and I'm ashamed of it." He would have flipped america and the jury in his favor.

If he just apologized and said (lied) that this isn't who he was he would have won hands down. I have no doubt. That ego though.

18. tehG l i d e

tehG l i d e Member

19. BigTex

BigTex Member

Xmas told Josh & Paul not to take her. She totally could have swayed Josh to take her. Legit threw her game away for Paul to win...and he didn't even win

Pretty funny Paul losing 5-4 to his pots & pans attack dog. His hand picked final 2.
    Paul never owned up to his game. Lied in all his goodbye messages. Botched his final jury questions.

Josh bottom tier winner. BB was his dream and plans to do good things with the money. So thats pretty cool

#239 BigTex, Sep 20, 2017
    Last edited: Sep 20, 2017
  20. glad_ken

glad_ken Contributing Member

Cody be like...

[​IMG]

DreamShook and hieuytran like this.