1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Big Brother 18

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Rockets34Legend, Jun 15, 2016.

1. VooDooPope

VooDooPope Love > Hate
    Supporting Member

Paul had the better speech but then his answers to the questions were total BS. I'm glad Nicole won and not "your boi." I think Paul was the most annoying house guest of the past few years if not of all time and based on what I saw on after dark etc he lied was truly nasty behind peoples backs with his opinions of them, not in a game play way but in a personal way. He said he showed his cards and played true to himself and if that is really the case then he's a true douche nozzle.

2. ima_drummer2k

ima_drummer2k Contributing Member

Watched it last night (instead of the 2nd half of Texans game....) and was SHOCKED Paul didn't win. I guess calling Michelle the C word cost him 500K.

He was clearly the best player, but not being a complete a-hole is part of the game too, so........

3. Rockets34Legend

Rockets34Legend Contributing Member

I think the jury voted on personal feelings than actual game play.

4. Rockets34Legend

Rockets34Legend Contributing Member

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

#104 Rockets34Legend, Sep 23, 2016
    Last edited: Sep 23, 2016
  5. seclusion

seclusion rip chadwick

Glad Paul didn't win. I think he deserved to win based on gameplay, but I think he's a douchebag also. I also love how his reasoning for eliminating James was due to James not being loyal to him when he wasn't really loyal to anyone during the entire game. Once he was in danger, he betrayed his "boys" every time.

I don't necessarily think keeping James would have won it for him, but I think he had a better shot. James basically won nothing the entire time, I think the house would have been more likely to let Paul win due to his gameplay.

I do agree with others that say that the house mostly voted based off emotion. I don't have a problem with that though, part of the game is not making too many enemies in the jury house. Paul made quite a few.

I'm kind of surprised James voted for Paul after him costing him 50-500k. I certainly wouldn't have. He damn sure wouldn't have been hugging me and apologizing immediately afterwards either.

6. Another Brother

Another Brother Contributing Member

Nicole clearly needed the money more too. Paul's family is clearly wealthy and his spoiled brat persona cost him the game. I only wish Vic could have survived to the finals. I'm sure he would have been a unanimous pick.

7. seclusion

seclusion rip chadwick

Agreed across the board.

Another Brother likes this.